★𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮★

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠."

★✮★

𝐎𝐇 𝐍𝐎! 𝐎𝐇 𝐍𝐎! my mind raced as I hurried to class trying my hardest not to be late but time was clearly not on my side. I ran to the train hurrying to get on.

Just in time I sit down catching my breath, I calmed down and glanced around the train to pass the time, I saw an older male with jet black hair staring at me he had a scar on his lip and was very muscly.

I gave him a polite smile and looked down at my phone playing some music. I took a sip of my tea and glanced out the window.

Finally making it to campus I hurried to class accidentally bumping into someone "watch it brat!" I jumped at the tone of voice, "I'm sorry, I didn't see you!" I quickly apologized, I glanced at the person I bumped into.

He was a tall pink haired male with amber almost red-ish looking eyes, he had a scary scowl but he wore a suit the tie loose around his neck and the first couple of buttons were left undone, I glanced down at his arms and he had tattoo's around his wrists.

He scoffed "whatever outta my way." he shoved past me.

I stumbled and quickly turned around looking at the male as he walked away "you-!" I clenched my fist but mentally I knew I wasn't gonna do anything he was well built and I had to get to class.

Oh shit class!

I hurried to my class trying my hardest to find my humanities class. I finally found it, calming my nervous breathing I opened the door I tried my hardest to ignore the burning stares I got.

I muttered a quick "sorry I'm late..." to the teacher and went to sit at the back of the class.

I got a good look at the teacher while he kept giving his lecture, he was very pretty. He had long black hair that was tied half up half down, he had calm brown eyes and a soothing voice.

I took notes on everything I needed, hanging on every word he spoke. A few people had their head down either out of boredom or because they were asleep, while others were on their phone scrolling through instagram or tiktok.

But I wasn't gonna judge, learning can be really draining. And it's none of my business.

After class was over almost everybody was out of the class in an instant, I packed up my things and as I was about to leave I heard someone call my name "Miss Y/n could you come here please" I came over to the handsome teacher "um yes Mr...um?" "Geto." he stated with a soft smile.