★𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚★

"𝙊𝙝, 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 (𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨) 𝙎𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚..."

★✮★

𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆 I gasp awake disoriented by the noise, I sat up 'it's Saturday...oh wait I have work...' I went to sit up but a weight on my chest I glanced up and saw Puffy laying on my chest staring at me "hi Puffy" he meowed and jumped off my chest.

I slid out of bed stretching out my limbs. Puffy did a figure 8 around my legs almost making me fall. I clicked my tongue and picked him up stroking his head.

I went into the kitchen and placed Puffy down I opened the curtains, sunlight poured into the kitchen I walked out of the kitchen and opened the curtains Puffy rubbed against your leg purring stroking his fur "you probably want food don't you?"

He meowed over and over and over again "ok, ok i'll feed you" I grabbed his cat food, he sat by his bowl waiting happily. I poured his food into the bowl and got up, I went into the kitchen and started making myself something to eat.

Making myself a cup of tea I walked in the living room and plopped down on the couch munching on my food while watching tv.

I opened my phone looking through the not so many contacts and seeing my boyfriends contact I smiled and tapped on it.

I texted him,

Fav boy<3

Me

Good morning!

sent 9:45am

I waited for him to text back while I got ready for work. I worked at a bakery/cafe place, it was a relaxing place to work. The customers were never rude apart from one or two people, the only sucky thing is I don't get paid that much.

So I had three jobs. One was occasionally babysitting every now and then. The other was working at a library, which wasn't all the time I usually just helped with small things.

But anyway! I glanced down at my phone and still no reply. Maybe he's sleeping.

I grabbed my keys and tote bag before waving bye to Puffy. Who meowed and walked away from the door. I shut the door and locked it. Walking to work I glanced down at my phone and still no message. I walked into work opening up shop, I had to set up shop before other workers got there.

I played 'Like crazy' Jimin on the tv we had set up as I prepped everything. I did some of the choreo to the song, Even though had had small jobs here and there. I really wanted to be a dancer.