- B L U R B -

"Then why are you here?"

"My reasons are beyond your understanding."

"I love that you don't directly call me 'stupid'."

————————————————————

SELESTE is in her senior year of college, so of course an alien invasion would just have to happen now. On top of that, they seem to be on a quick path to enslaving the entirety of the human race. Even though she knew her life was over, and she'd spent YEARS trying to make a better life for herself, Seleste can not afford to be captured. She is, what some may call, a vampire—she's granted faster, better healing, super-strength, and heightened senses at the cost of drinking a little fresh blood from time to time, and if she doesn't, she could die. There's no telling what the aliens—the Ani'ira Fal—will do to her when they find out.

So of course, while making a run for it, she comes face to face with THE COMMANDER of the Ani'ira Fal. Tall with skin as white as snow and long hair blacker than the night, and hypnotic purple eyes. A certain stern handsomeness about him, but ultimately very much an alien. And though she does manage to escape being taken prisoner, such close contact with someone so high up can't be a good thing for trying to lay low for too long.