1-Attack

The day started like any other in New York City, bustling streets filled with the rhythm of life. But then, without warning, chaos descended upon the city. Explosions echoed through the skyscrapers, sending shockwaves of panic rippling through the crowded streets. People ran in every direction, screams and sirens blaring in a eruption of fear.

Amidst the chaos, the Avengers sprang into action. Iron Man soared through the smoke-filled sky, his suit gleaming in the sunlight as he assessed the situation below. Captain America led the charge on the ground, rallying civilians and directing them to safety. Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, moved with deadly grace through the chaos, her steely determination cutting through the panic like a knife.

As the Avengers fought against the unknown enemy, buildings crumbled and streets became battlegrounds. The city was under siege, and every moment was a fight for survival. But amidst the destruction, moments of heroism shone through. Thor's mighty hammer Mjolnir soared through the air, striking down enemies with lightning precision. Hawkeye's arrows flew true, finding their marks even in the midst of the chaos.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the enemy was defeated. The Avengers stood victorious amidst the wreckage, but their victory was bittersweet. The city lay in ruins, buildings reduced to rubble and smoke billowing into the sky. But amidst the devastation, there was hope.

As the Avengers began the painstaking task of searching for survivors, Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, moved with purpose through the rubble-strewn streets. His trained eye scanned the destruction, searching for any sign of life. And then, amidst the chaos, he spotted her.

Y/N lay unconscious beneath a collapsed building, her form barely visible beneath the debris. Without hesitation, Bucky rushed to her side, his heart pounding in his chest as he cleared away the rubble. And then, as his hand brushed against hers, he felt it - a connection, inexplicable yet undeniable. Not only did he feel a connection he felt a strong energy coming from Y/N. A faint purple glow surrounded Y/N. "She's one of us.." Bucky whispered.

Gently lifting Y/N into his arms, Bucky carried her to safety, his mind racing with questions he couldn't answer. But one thing was clear - he couldn't leave her behind. Taking her to Tony Stark, the Avengers agreed unanimously to bring Y/N back to the safety of the Avengers Tower, where they could ensure she received the care she needed.

As they raced through the city streets, Bucky couldn't shake the feeling that fate had brought them together for a reason. And as Y/N stirred in his arms, a flicker of hope ignited within him - perhaps amidst the chaos of destruction, they had found something worth fighting for.

As the Avengers made their way back to the tower, the atmosphere inside the quinjet was tense with the weight of the day's events. Y/N lay unconscious on a makeshift stretcher, her face pale against the dimly lit interior. Tony Stark paced back and forth, his brow furrowed in deep thought as he muttered to himself.

Bucky Barnes remained by Y/N's side throughout the journey, his concern for her well-being evident in the furrow of his brow and the tightness of his jaw. "Tony, what do we know about her?" Bucky's voice broke the tense silence, his gaze never leaving Y/N's still form.

Tony glanced over at Bucky, his expression unreadable. "Not much, Barnes. She's a wildcard, that's for sure. Powers we've never seen before, and trust me, I've seen a lot." He paused, his eyes flickering back to Y/N. "We need to tread carefully with her. Until we know more, she stays isolated."

Bucky nodded in understanding, his mind racing with questions he knew had no easy answers. "What about her powers? Any idea what we're dealing with?" he asked, his voice tinged with a hint of urgency.

Tony shook his head, his frustration evident. "None. But whatever it is, it's powerful. We can't risk her going off like a bomb in the middle of the tower," he replied, his tone clipped.

As they arrived at the tower, Tony wasted no time in orchestrating Y/N's transfer to a specially designed power suppression room, where her unpredictable abilities could be kept in check. The team worked swiftly and efficiently, their movements a blur of purpose as they settled Y/N into her new surroundings.

And then, as the hours stretched into days, Y/N remained unconscious, her condition unchanged. Bucky stood vigil by her side, his presence a silent testament to his unwavering commitment to her well-being. With each passing moment, he found himself drawn deeper into the mystery that surrounded her, his every instinct urging him to protect her at all costs.

And then, one fateful morning, as the first light of dawn crept through the tower's windows, Y/N stirred from her slumber, her eyes fluttering open to meet Bucky's concerned gaze. She shot up from the hospital bed, ripping the IVs from her arm in a frenzy. Disoriented and overwhelmed, she struggled to make sense of her surroundings, the world spinning around her in a whirlwind of confusion.

Bucky rushed to her side, his voice a soothing calm amidst the chaos. "Hey, hey, it's okay. You're safe," he murmured, his hands gentle as he guided her back to the bed. "You're in the Avengers Tower. You're with friends, not enemies."

As his words sank in, a flicker of recognition danced in Y/N's eyes, mingled with relief and uncertainty.