New Beginning

Marinette awoke suddenly, sweat on her face, she was back from the dead. She recalled everything that had happened to her and she was disappointed with herself, she could have lived a better life if she wasn't so naive and stupid. She checked the time, "6:33am", she was relieved, she could not afford to be late again.
It was time to change for the better, or how some may see it for the worse . First, she gathered all the pictures of Adrien, the schedule, and the presents. She got her scissors and cut the pictures in pieces, ripped the schedule and unwrapped all the presents. She dumped everything in the trash except for the unwrapped gifts, it could be used for other things . Now it's time for school.

Marinette looked at her self in the mirror, she was ashamed, there was a huge difference between her and her future self and it was not the good kind. She wore her usual outfit, got Tikki in the purse. She was ready for school.

Sabine was shocked to see her daughter so early and ready, "Is something exciting happening in school today? ", she asked giving her daughter an teasing look.

"Nope", she sat down to eat. Her mother watched her like a hawk trying to figure out what's wrong with her daughter. The Marinette she knew was always late and hardly had breakfast before leaving, at most she grabbed some fruits before taking off. Well it wasn't like she was complaining, it just seemed of. Marrinette was finally done with breakfast, she kissed her mom's cheeks and she was off to school.

_________________________________________________

Marrinette got to school 7:46am, surprising her peers especially Alya. Not even a minute later Adrien arrived, he waved to everyone before jogging to his meet Nino, Alya and Marinette. He immediately noticed that Marinette did not wave back, she seemed lost in thoughts.

"Marinette is everything okay?", Marinette snapped out of her thoughts, looking around her before realizing Adrien had asked her a question.

"I'm good, morning to you too", Alya gasped, Nino was surprised. Her best friend did not stutter or make awkward noises. This was strange and new, what's up with Marrinette, she wondered.

Noticing the confused eyes on her, she quickly urged them to get to class. As they walked to class, Alya kept giving her looks that demanded she explain her recent behavior towards Adrien but Marinette could hardly care what Alya thought. She finally got to class and went straight to the last seat. Ignoring all her classmates.

"Marinette, we need to talk after class" Alya called out to her. Marinette rolled her eyes, she had better things to do than talk with Alya, like plan for the future and convince her parents to let her drop out of school to avoid the bullying and fake friends.

Lila walks in, showing a cheerful smile greeting all her classmates, she even greeted Marinette to which she responded with a similar cheerful tone. Lila was taken aback, she had hoped Marinette would be rude to her so she could start another drama. She smiled at Adrien and held his arms, she turned to look at Marinette wanting to make her jealous so another drama can start but to her surprise Marinette was focused on the board.

The teacher finally came in to deliver the lessons for today. It was no different from any other day, Chole made some nasty remarks, Lila kept disturbing Adrien, Alya and her boyfriend gave each other loving eyes and more. The teacher as usual could not be bothered. Once again, she reminded Marinette why she now detest her. After a couple of lessons it was closing time. Marinette immediately bolted out the door to the shock of her peers, even ignoring as her former best friend called out to her. Marinette ran through the streets almost bumping in people before finally arriving at home. She turned the sign so that it showed closed and waited for the few customers to leave. After that she went to her parents telling them she had something important to say. They gathered at the table.

"Mom, Dad, I am ladybug", there was silence as her parents looked at her in shock, Tikki came out of her purse to glare at her wondering why her owner would reveal such a secret. Her parents seeing Tikki screamed, Marinette calmed them down. After what seemed like forever, she made another move.

"Spots on", she transformed making their jaws to drop. Marinette sighed as she waited for them to calm down. "Spots off ".

"I am also from the future... well I lived the future", she paused letting them and Tikki to digest what she was saying. "I don't like the way I lived, Mom it wasn't magical, it was hell, I made stupid choices, I found out my so called friends were nothing but fakes, I was bullied by Lila. Lila ruined my life, I lost everything because of her, she doesn't even have a lying disease, it was pure hell. She hates me because I know she's lying and that stupid Gabriel Agreste is Hawkmoth, yeah should have seen that one coming. I did not even do anything bad to him and yet he also made my life miserable", tears formed in hers eyes, her parents rushed to hug their daughter doing their best to comfort her. Tikki was also sad for her owner. For over an hour Marinette explained everything to them with great details even revealing a secret that her mother had yet to tell her further confirming she had lived in the future.

"... that is why I need this mom, I can't go back to school, at least that should. I need to take Arthur's offer, it's the best option for me, plus it's high time both of you fix your relationship with mom's mother", Both parents looked at each other with worried eyes. Arthur is her mother's childhood friend, once in a while she designs something for him. Last year he offered to train her and help her build a career,but she would have to live with him, be home schooled and go through vigorous training, plus he live five hours away. Sabine's mother on the other hand was a famous and wealthy woman, she wanted Sabine to marry one of her friend's in politics son. Sabine refused claiming she was in love with someone else and hell broke loose. It got so bad that her father who would never talk to her mother after the divorce came to sort things out, in the end Sabine left without looking back. Few years after Marinette was born her mother wished to be in Sabine's life, but she refused. Once in a while she would call so they could rekindle their relationship.

The silence was loud, her parents were clearly not ready to let her go yet, they didn't even like the idea of home schooling and she staying with someone that wasn't them. The family hugged each other still deep in thoughts. It was going to be a tough decision.

____________________________________________________

Hello to everyone reading this :
The chapter takes place after Miracle Queen. This story is going to have a lot of new characters and will be very different from the Miraculous ladybug plot

Sabine's mother / Mei Cheng
Age: 56

Sabine's mother / Mei ChengAge: 56

Arthur Rochefort:
Age : 37

Arthur Rochefort:Age : 37