Friend Group

Marinette was currently making some designs, last night her and Chat noir fought an akuma. Tikki watched her designing curiously while the other kwamis played. Her phone rang out, she checked the caller to see it was Kagami, she sighed. Last night she had a talk with all her real friends which included Luka, Aurore, Mireille and Marc. She made them promise not to tell anyone of their conversation. She then explained the whole Lila issue and why she was leaving school to somewhere else. They were mad obviously and Luka was disappointed at his sister, but he promised not to talk. She also told Zoe not to tell anyone she had met her after explaining the whole issue to her, Zoe said she would look into it.

Marinette picked up the phone.

Kagami : Hello Marinette, I just found out from Adrien
that you are haven't come to school for a while. Any problem?

Marinette : Is Adrien around you?

Kagami : Yes

Marinette : It's girl stuff so I would like to talk to you alone.

Kagami quickly excused her self from Adrien to a much private area and he wasn't happy about it. Recently all his friends had been trying Marinette's number but it wasn't going and they even went to her house but it was locked. He was sad to see that Marinette immediately answered when Kagami called. Once alone Marinette quickly explained everything to Kagami

Kagami : I am very disappointed in Adrien, how dare he not do anything. When I get my hands on that girl she's going to wish she was never born.

Marinette : It's okay, I have forgiven him already so please don't get angry at him.

Kagami : So... When will you be back?

Marinette : In about 3-4 years time, this is an opportunity I can't miss.

The line was quiet for some time, Kagami was really going to miss her new friend, she was really starting to like Marinette more. Now she was leaving all because of Lila and her sheeps. No matter how strong Kagami is she couldn't stop the tears in her eyes. Marinette already sensed what was wrong.

Marinette : I'm sorry we didn't have time to get to know each other well, but I have to go, it's not safe for me here.

Kagami : I understand it's for the best therefore I wish you luck. When you come back I want to see some good changes.

Marinette : Yes sir

Marinette laughed at her joking waiting for Kagami to join, she did after a minute because it took some time for her to get the joke

Marinette : I left something for you.

Kagami : What is it?

Marinette : You have to find out yourself. Do you remember Luka's boat.

Kagami : Yes.

Marinette : He has the package. Meet him 4pm tomorrow, alone. Under no circumstances should Adrien go with you. Also would you be interested in joining a group chat with my real friends.

Kagami : Of course. What about Adrien, can you bare to leave him for that long.

Marinette : Honestly, my love for him has really died down. I want to focus on my career. I will think about love another day. Just make sure to make him happy.

Kagami : I will.

Marinette added her to the group chat concluding their call. Kagami left the private area only to find out that fencing had just ended. Before Adrien could ask about the call, Kagami informed him to she had a special girl illness and would be better soon. This pleased Adrien to a lot, he couldn't wait till Marinette comes back. Recently Lila had taken Marinette's spot in his friend group, meaning he was made to interact with her more than he wished to. He just hoped when Marinette
comes back Lila wouldn't make a fuss or accuse her of something bad.

________________________________________________

Ladybug used her yo-yo to swing in the air, searching for Luka as she made her way to his house. She saw him parking his bike, she grabbed him and swung to a secluded place.

"Ladybug how may I help you?", Luka asked confused as why the super heroine had taken him, he didn't see any akuma. His thoughts were cut short when ladybug detransformed in front of him. Out of instinct he closed his eyes.

"You can open them Luka", Luka slowly opened his eyes to see Marinette. He gasped realizing that all this time the hero who sacrificed herself to stop the akumas was none other than the girl he so dearly loves.

"I don't have much time Luka,I need to give you something",Marinette handed him a bag. He checked the contents only to see some of the miraculous. "The new owners would be here 4pm tomorrow, can I trust you to distribute them accordingly."

Luka was stunned, Ladybug / Marinette trusted him to distribute the miraculous. "Yes you can, but who are they?"

"Ours friends in the group chat", Luka understood the task, he felt grateful that Marinette trusted him enough to reveal her secret to him, he promised to not let her down. "Why though, why do you trust me. I can easily give this to Hawkmoth"

"I know you Luka, you wouldn't do that. I know you can do this, just please do this for me"

"What about Chat noir, isn't he going to be better for this job plus does he know about this" Luka asked still feeling unsure.

"He doesn't know yet but I will tell him, just don't tell him I gave you the miraculous to distribute out. Let it be our little secret", she giggled earning a smile from Luka, they talked some more before Ladybug took off.

________________________________________________

That Night before Kagami went to sleep she introduced herself to the group chat. She was originally skeptical about them especially when she learned of Marinette's former friends behavior, she wondered if they would be the same. She was wrong, they were clearly different from the rest as they never believed Lila's claims. They all quickly hit it off and became good friends. They chatted about their lives, hobbies, likes, dislikes and random things. Kagami had to low the volume of her notifications so her mother wouldn't seize her phone. Marc kept sending different memes and funny videos making each member of the group to go crazy with laughter, even Kagami could not help it.

In the end they all wish Marinette a heartfelt goodbye and promised to meet at Luka's place tomorrow. Kagami couldn't wait to meet this wonderful people, hopefully they were as nice in person as in the group chat. She also couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for her.

_________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, writing is hard almost gave up on the book.
Please comment and vote.
Love you guys.