Chapter 2- What the Hades!?

"What do you mean we're twins?!" Me and Percy yelled at they same time. Annabeth just laughed.

"Your mom is Sally Blofis, right? And you both went to boarding schools?" We nodded. "And you guys look a lot alike." She continued. Just then, an elvish boy ran into the infirmary.

"Chiron called us. He wants to meet the new girl." The boy said between breaths. I waved, and he smiled.

"'Kay, thanks for telling us Leo." Percy said.

"As in Leo Valdez?" I asked suspiciously, think that if he was the person I was thinking about, then I would beat the life out of him. Leo's face visibly paled when he recognized my voice.

"Y/n DON'T KILL ME!" He screamed. It didn't stop me from smirking, which made it look like I wouldn't, when I would later. He sighed.

"Let's just go." I said blandly.

As we walked to the big house, they told me about camp, as I already knew about the gods. We walked in the door and into the living room, where there was an old man in a wheelchair.

"Ahh, hello, young one. What is your name, I'm Chiron." He said.

"I am y/n Jackson, daughter of Sally Blofis. Also, do you guys play games like Capture the Flag?" I asked, hopefully. He smiled and nodded. I punch the air in celebration.

"You guys are going down!" I yelled before running to the woods. They ran after me worrying about me getting lost.

I got bored, so I wrote this chapter!