Day 15 - Drunk Daze

Halfway through this challenge. Can't believe I made it this far. Anyway, this is just gonna be a little RadioDust one shot where the Hazbin Crew go out for drinks, have a fun night, but someone was trying to spike Angel's drink (Kinda like episode 4) but it didn't make it to its intended Target. :)

Charlie, while she and Vaggie do not encourage drinking, thought it would be fine for the Hazbin crew to have a fun night out. As long as they behave responsibly. Charlie called the group into the main common area.

"Hello everyone." She greeted with a smile. "So, I know you all have been working really hard and I know that we don't do many activities outside the hotel, so I thought it would be a good idea if everyone gets a break. It would be a good bonding activity. So everyone is gonna go out to the town! I know that there was a bar that Angel mentioned, so we may or may not have booked a space down there."

Angel, Husker, and Pentious stared at her. "Did you... just suggest that we go out to a bar?" Angel asked. "Because when Smiles first added the bar, your girlfriend was against the idea."

"Well, yeah, but that was because we tried one way, and that was to completely cut off anything that could encourage Sin, but there can be many people in Heaven who did drink in life." Charlie said. "We had a discussion and determined that it will not considered a sin, unless you abuse it."

Angel thought for a moment and shrugged. "Fair enough."

"I checked all of your schedules, and everyone is free this afternoon. And I mean everyone." Charlie glanced at Alastor. The man would try to get out of any group activity, but as the leader of this Hotel, she would make sure her business partner is there too.

"I will be there, my dear, if it pleases you." Alastor said.

"It does." Charlie smiled.

"Very well, I shall make the tiresome effort to be there." Alastor said.

"Come on, Smiles, everyone likes a drink every once in a while." Angel said.

"I used to in life, but I never picked up the old habit as much down here." Alastor said. "However, since you are offering, I will take you up on it."

Angel blinked. "You want me to buy you a drink?"

"Sure." Alastor said. "Surprise me."

"Alright, if you say so."

As the afternoon struck forward, and the crew finished their daily activities at the Hotel, Charlie deemed that it was alright to leave things for the day and just hang out.

At the bar, the crew got many stares. Who wouldn't stare when an Overlord was casually hanging around a crew of misfit demons and in a bar. It wasn't his style as far as they were aware. The crew sat themselves in the back where they had a nice view of the room for safety and so they could be a have a round booth. To Angel, it was like the Booths Valentino liked to have, but he was happy that the Moth Demon was nowhere in sight.

Charlie and Vaggie were lost in a conversation between themselves. Husker immediately grabbed a beer to try and get himself drunk. Normally he wouldn't be so desperate, but he was at the bar with his master. The one who holds his leash. He did not want to remember a night like this. Niffty scampered around the bar, but ultimately kept coming back to the crew.

Angel leaned back into the chair, he looked at the cat demon wandering if he should try and mess with him as he always does. Instead, he looked to the radio demon. "Heya, Al, are ya doing all right? I know this isn't really your cup of tea so to speak."

"Well Angel, this isn't tea at all. And I'm fine, thank you very much. I'm just simply observing the place." Alastor said.

"All right, so what kind of drink do you fancy? From what we heard from Mimzy, you could get drunk and keep dancing. How true is that?"