The UnderVanquish Entries. - THE MEAT FACTORY. - Page 3. (Contains Spoilers.)

They bow their head. "You may end me, i will not fight...I am but a pawn in a chess game, all pawns are tossed sooner or later. So do with me as you please."

Mad Gaster raises his right bonebrow. "You're kidding right?"

The human briefly glitched. "No, so before i even think of going with you...I want to see how powerful you are. I want one last taste of dust on my blade! MAYBE I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND IF YOU LOSE TO ME!" They grin widely.

Dust thinks to himself. *that changed quickly...*

The human tries again to attack dust, he dodges multiple times, their speed increases dramatically.

He starts to get tired.

Snapping his fingers, he decides to teleport around the human, now turning them blue, slinging them across the ground, impaling them with bones and blasting them. Using his attacks to the max. They slowly raise their hand towards a screen that appears in the air.

It says. Continue.

Dust impales them in the head and the hands.

Mad gaster snaps his fingers and appears in front of the human. Yanking out the soul. "Enough! Let's go before you wear yourself out!"

He hands the soul to dust, carrying body on his left shoulder. "We're going to travel back and forth to the lab. So you can chop this human up and shove them into the freezer!"

Dust replied. "you can't possibly be serious...."

Mad gaster says in a disgusted tone. "I am very serious! I'm not getting guts on me! Blood does not bother me, but the other stuff!? No thanks! Not unless we create ourselves a medical body suit with a helmet! Some special gloves!"

Dust shakes his head. "so in other words, i have to do the chopping until we make you a special suit?"

Mad Gaster laughs. "I am not alone in this, you will have a suit too dusty!"

Dust thinks to himself. *please stop calling me dusty...*

Mad Gaster hears crying suddenly, to see another sans, they speak in a loud tone. "Y-YOU KILLED THEM! WHY DID YOU KILL MY FRIEND!?"

Mad Gaster coldly replied. "The human was never your friend..."

"YES THEY WERE, THE HUMAN WAS KIND AND CARING! WAIT, WHY DO YOU HAVE A TINY SKELETON WITH YOU? UM, THAT IS ALSO A GOAT MONSTER? THIS IS NEW TO ME...IS SHE YOUR CHILD?"

Mad Gaster nods. "Yes, she is my child. Her mother died sadly awhile back during the war..."

"THE HUMAN, MONSTER WAR? WOWIE YOU MUST BE VERY OLD!"

Dust quietly snickered.

Underswap-Sans looks to notice him. "YOU LOOK JUST LIKE ME, I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD A CLONE!"

Dust sighs. "um, about that..."

"sans, there you are! who are these guys?"

"BROTHER, LOOK NEW SKELETONS AND EVEN A TINY ONE!"

"oh new skeletons huh?"

Dust thinks to himself. *this universe is odd, but nice to see a happier me.*

He sees the papyrus before him, walk towards him. "So, who are you guys and why are you carrying our friend?"

Mad Gaster sighs. "Look, this human was never your friend. Go to your lab and check the camera's. This human was your enemy."

Underswap-Papyrus looks him up and down. "Alright, we'll do just that! but you are coming with us."

Mad gaster growls. "Sorry, but we have universes to go too. Just take my advise and don't ask questions."

"tell me who you both are and who the kid is! why is she with you?"

Mad gaster coldly responds. "I'm sorry but no, no time for any of that. Bye."

Turning away from underswap-papyrus and his brother, rudely.

Dust snarled. "HEY, WHAT THE HELL!? Well im telling them!"

Mad gaster laughs. "If we tell every single person our goals, it would take a while and be a long long journey...Sometimes it is best to remain anonymous. Now let's go and leave them behind, they can handle this themselves, without us being involved."

Dust snaps his fingers, turning Mad Gaster blue. "We help others remember?"

Mad Gaster laughs again, in a cold and icey tone, he says in a mocking voice. "This isn't MLP Sweetiebones! We are leaving, our main goals are already set. Its towards our friends at the moment. Not some random strangers, not worth our time at the moment."

Underswap-papyrus snarled. "you know what, leave. I don't want you near my bro or friends."