Surprise

The following story may be uncomfortable for some readers. So please move forward upon your own will. (18+ stuff)

It was late at night and I was excited as hell. I looked at the calender and it was the day. The day when my dear husband Logan was coming home. He had been out of his bussiness trip since a few days.

The clock was ticking to 9 and he was gonna be home anytime. I decorated the bedroom with rose and it's petals. Dimmed the lights and light up the rose essence. I texted him earlier saying that I might be asleep so he'll need to unlock the door by himself.

The plan was to surprise him with a sexy treat when he walks into the room thinking I'm asleep.

And the same happened. He walked into the room, totally exhausted with his workload, but easily excited upon seeing me. I was on the bed, in a seductive position, wearing a lingerie, exposing my breasts and butt. The piece of cloth was struggling to cover me, as if I didn't wanted to be covered.

He came to me while I could feel that his urges are coming out. He held my hand and kissed it and asked me how I've been. But it seemed like he was on the mood of teasing me and said, "I'm not turned on." I knew what his intentions were so I decided to play along.

I walked up to the shower room which was attached to the bedroom and stood on the door. Slowly I removed the single piece of cloth that was covering me and stood naked infront of him. I could see his member rising up slowly but maybe that wasn't enough for him.

"If you can control yourself tonight, you'd get to fuck everyday for a week. But if you can't, you'll get me for tonight but not for a week." I declares my challenge and as expected, he accepted it.

I slowly opened the shower and let the cold water go through my bare chest. I rubbed my nipples and circled them around. I wiggled my boobs slowly and started to caress them. And that was enough.

He came running to me and jumped onto me, kissing me hungrily. I could tell how much he has controlled himself all these days being away from me. At this point we were both drenched in water but still enjoying each other's bodies.

He slowly fingered around my inner thigh while kissing me making me moan. Well my voice was enough to make him turn on. He picked me up and walked to the bed. Water dripping from both of us but who cares. He layed me on the bed and slowly held my thigh. Even his simple touch was making me shiver, it was so intense. He kissed me slowly then it went deeper and he inserted his tongue in my mouth. Saliva dripping, we both were so hungry for each other. From kissing to my mouth it went to my neck. He started leaving small hickey making me tickle.

From neck to breasts. He first kissed both of my nipples and showered my big melons with pecks. He sat down and started massaging my boobs making me honey as hell. He knew it was my weak point and decided to trigger it. He bought his mouth to my breasts and started sucking it while his other hand was caressing my other boob. His mouth was full of my milk but he didn't seem to stop. Soon enough he was satisfied with it and moved downwards.

His hands went down to my thick thighs and started massaging them. He kept of caressing them but didn't make a move making me confused. Suddenly his inserted his fingers inside my pussy making me scream. I was panting while he kept on going deeper and deeper. "Fuck" "Don't stop" were the only words coming out of my mouth. He laid over me and felt my body against his.

Now it was my turn. He laid down while his member was up. So beautiful, standing straight. I simply pecked his member making him whimper. Slowly, I held his dick and started rubbing it with my hand, then simply against my pussy. I could hear him screaming making me satisfied. I licked his dick and gave him a blowjob. He couldn't handle it and grabbed my hands and pushed me onto the bed. He locked both of my hands above my head and inserted his dick inside my pussy making me scream but we both knew how much pleasure it gave.

He kept on going and going as if how hungry he has been from ages. Hours and hours he was inside me and he kept on going deeper and deeper. There were times when he got concerned about me and wanted to take it out but I stopped him because of how fucking pleasurable it was.

It was almost morning and finally he pulled and and layed beside me. I was so weak that I couldn't even move so he picked me up and layed me on him. He caressed my bare back while his other hand was on my butt and he wouldn't stop saying how much he loves me. And soon enough we both drifted to sleep.