3. The gift

Previously -

My vision was slightly dizzy. I got up and went inside the bathroom, as it was equipped with a large mirror. I turned on the lights. In a failed attempt to groom, I put my hand in my hair. 'Fuck it', I thought, and I kept my phone near the basin to remove my t-shirt. 

That's when I noticed my phone vibrating. I picked it up to see whether she got my intention. There were three new snaps instead of just one.

Continued -

The first snap was a clear indication of her intention to tease me. She held her butterfly necklace very close to the camera, so that only the butterfly was visible. Just below the butterfly, she added text saying, 'You wanted to see this only, right?'

I nodded no, even though there was no one to notice it.

The second snap had a text saying, 'Or you actually wanted to see where the butterfly has landed'. It was her selfie with two of her buttons undone. Her cleavage was distracting me from the cute smile that she had. 

'How far can she go?' I thought while opening the third snap.

For this, I guess she kept the phone on the chair, and she bent forward slightly. The deep cleavage that I could see through the circle made by her chain aroused me more.

I was turned on beyond my understanding. The trek pant that I was wearing felt like a burden to me. I wanted to pull it down quickly.

It was my turn to tease her now. I removed my t-shirt and threw it somewhere near the basin. I was in no mood to fold and keep it properly. 
The heat was rising. There was no exhaust in the bathroom, and obviously the alcohol had made my body hot.
I could see a drop of sweat rolling down from my left cheek. 

I covered my face with my phone and clicked a mirror selfie.
'Not good.' I thought and lowered the brightness setting of the camera.
The lines over my muscles were quite visible now. I intentionally clicked pic till my chest and hit send.

I forgot to add a caption. So I texted later, saying, 'Heat is rising.'

"Is it, though? How will I know the heat is UP now?" She replied.

"For starters, you can see sweat oozing over my face." I answered.

"I can't see it." She replied after seeing my snap again.

"Maybe that's because the atmosphere is not that hot yet. If you want to see things rise, you should send something worthy." I challenged her indirectly.

"Will I get rewarded if I increase the heat?" She enquired.

"And which reward are we talking about here?" I asked.

"I am hungry now. Can you send me a few biscuits. Six, if possible." She answered.

'Damn you beauty with brain.' I smiled while thinking. What a clever way!

"Deal." I texted. 

In two minutes, she sent me a new snap. She actually raised the bar high. It was a similar pose, but the shirt was no longer present on her body. It was lying on the chair that was kept beside her. 

She was just wearing a stripped light blue bra, which was not enough to cover the upper section of the breast completely. Her bosoms were quite adorable. The fairness was highlighting them over her bra.

'Hot enough.' I said it in my mind.
And I texted her, "You deserve your reward."

I lowered my pants a little to make my lower abs visible and clicked a pic so that my entire upper body was captured. The sweat was now rolling down my chest. 
'Here...have your snacks now.' I put it as a caption.