5.

The next morning, Niri'te woke up earlier than usual, she got herself ready quickly before waiting outside for Jake to eventually wake up for their second training session together, she knew her relationship with Jake was growing but she tried everything in her power to stop it before it turned into something else.

He eventually showed up with a happy expression on his face "so where to today?" He asks, walking next to Niri'te as they walked outside of hometree to a quieter place with his bow. She was showing him how to pull the bow back and how to hold his arms. She breathes in and pats her stomach "Txur nì'ul. Stronger" she says as Jake watches her, he tries again and takes a deep breath in, she pushes his arm down and moves his finger that is lined up with the end of the arrow. She watches for a second and smacks his other arm that was holding the string of the bow, he lifts it up and waits for her command "okay" she says and he lowers the bow.

A few hours later of training and Neytiri walks up to the two "father wishes to speak to you" Niri'te nods and leaves Neytiri with Jake. She walks over to her father and touches her forehead in a greeting manner "Ma sempul, oel ngati kameie." (Father, I see you) he does the same greeting and calls Tsu'tey over "I would like you to see the sky people home, see what they do, be careful Ma 'ite (my daughter), Tsu'tey" he speaks in their native language before nodding, the two give each other a look before finding their ikrans high in the tree and riding off.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

They flew for what felt like hours until they got to a very closed off area with fences all around the big area, a bunch of dream walkers that wore clothes similar to Jakes when he first arrived. "We will hide in the trees and watch" Tsu'tey announces so Niri'te could hear.

They watched for a while, seeing the dream walkers and big machines with sky people inside controlling them while more sky people with guns walking around. The two na'vi hid up in a tree very close to the fences, their bows ready if they needed it and their ikrans hiding close behind in another tree "their positioning everything here" Niri'te states sadly causing Tsu'tey to look over at her for a moment "need to get rid of them" he says taking a hold of her hand "for good" he says, remembering the devastating day at graces school where kids were killed and Neytiri and Niri'tes younger sister, Sylwanin was killed...

Niri'te sat next to her older and younger sister as they listened to Grace speak, she pointed to her ears and the children spoke in English like she taught them "very good children, now what is this?" She questioned, pointing to her eyes, the children spoke after a few moments and Grace praised them with positivity. They were all having fun when the was a ear piercing scream coming from outside, Grace ran out as some of the children followed, hearing loud gun shots and the na'vi children falling to the ground with blood oozing out of the bullet wound that was caused by the sky people. Neytiri grabbed her sisters hand and rushed towards her other sister, Sylwanin but before she had a change to hold her other sister tight... she fell to the floor dead right in front of them. The sisters fell to the floor despite everything going on, Neytiri held her only sister she had left tight like the world would end...

Niri'tes thoughts were cut off when she felt her hand being squeezed, she looked over and saw Tsu'tey looking at the sky people home, his jaw clenched and his eyes full of hatred "I will kill every single one of them.... For you" he mumbles the last part but Niri'te still heard it "I will join you" she smiles at him. Niri'te knew Tsu'tey would do anything for her and that's what she loved about him, maybe she could love him again.

Niri'te suddenly had an idea pop into her head "we should fly around a bit and take a look, one each so they don't get suspicious " she told him, her eyes only on the sky people in their home. She finally looked over and saw Tsu'tey with an unreadable expression, he sighed and looked over at her "I will go first" she nods in agreement and gives Tsu'tey some room to go back and grab his Ikran.

A few moments past and he was now flying above their home, she watched closely as the sky people looked up at him and just went back to their work, not even bothering to shoot or anything, plus he wasn't actually causing threat to anyone so they just left him alone.

He came back after a while of circling the whole area, soon sitting back on the massive tree branch that Niri'te was currently sitting on "we shouldn't get too bold, they could still attack" Tsu'tey says after a short while of silence, Niri'te nods and watches as the dream walkers train and play with a round ball of some type "what should we do now?" She asks, looking over at Tsu'tey with a uncertain look on her face. Tsu'tey wasn't sure either, he wanted to keep watching and flying around their home but didn't want to put her in danger of any kind but another part of him wanted to do exactly what Eytukan said.

It took Tsu'tey a few moments to figure out what they should do next, he looks back at the sky people and nodded to her "we should both fly" he says, uncertainty laced in his voice but Niri'te payed no mind to it before climbing down the tree and hopping onto her Ikran, making the bond and flying off.