19.

Tsu'tey, Niri'te and Neytiri followed Toruk Makto towards the battle, Niri'te looked over towards Jake as Tsu'tey followed, they lifted up their bows, Jake gave a little smile and looked towards Neytiri. Tsu'tey looks over at his mate, he told her before they set off to follow him no matter what, she knew he would keep her safe and she would keep him safe.

The ikrans held onto the side of the floating mountains, watching as their targets came into view. Jake, Tsu'tey, Niri'te and Neytiri flew towards the ikran Maktos on the floating mountain. Jake let out a war cry and Tsu'tey yelled as the ikrans dropped off from the rocks and started diving down to them with Jake "I'm gonna punch a hole, you two follow me through" Jake says, looking towards the two Omaticaya leaders, Niri'te nods and Tsu'tey puts his fingers against the coms and speaks "Makto ko" (Lets ride)

Tsu'tey quickly glances back at his mate, its like he was giving her one last reassuring look before they started the fight, his eyes taking in her features before giving her a small, loving smile, still afraid he might lose her.

The Ikrans soon dive down towards the enemy, Niri'te bared her teeth and snarled, pulling her bow back and shooting a man inside that was controlling the Scorpion Gunship. She followed Tsu'tey as best she could, Zeli diving down and pushing the aircraft out of control until it fell towards the floating mountains and blowing up.

Niri'te and Tsu'tey took out as many aircrafts as they could together, they soon lost Jake and Neytiri as missiles were fired their way. Niri'te pulled her bow string back and aimed it at the man inside that was controlling it, she let go just as he started shooting at her, the aircraft lost control and hit another one beside it, both of them going down together.

All aircrafts took fire as the intensity of the war began. Niri'te looks around her as bullets fly past her and her Ikran, Na'vi and Ikran falling out of the sky around her. She grabs another arrow from her quiver, aiming at the pilot inside the aircraft and let go of the arrow without hesitation, penetrating the glass and killing the pilot inside the gunship.

Looking behind her, she spots a Scorpion Gunship flying behind her, Niri'te needed to act fast. With Zeli, she flew around some of the smaller floating mountains, trying to take cover behind them and lose the gunship before they had time to reload. 

The Scorpion flew right around and locked onto her again, firing at her from both side-door guns, hearing the bullets fly past her and her Ikran. 

Niri'te started to panic, fear flooded her thoughts as she weaved around the floating mountains, looking desperately around her for Tsu'tey, but they had lost sight of each other, something Niri'te was so scared about.

She grabbed another arrow from her quiver, she aimed behind her, trying to get a clear shot but she couldn't. 

Taking a calm, deep breath, she took the risk and took a sharp turn around, heading straight for the gunship.

The Gunship started firing, only missing her by a few centimetres as she let go of the arrow. Seeing the gunship fall from the sky had never been so satisfying as she watches it nosedive, blowing up as it makes contact with the trees below.

Niri'te looked around for Tsu'tey but couldn't find him anywhere, her mind went to the worst case scenarios. She was scared she would lose him, things were starting to look up between them and if she suddenly lost him, it would break her completely.

Niri'te looked towards the bigger aircraft and saw Tsu'tey flying towards it with a few other Ikran riders, he jumps off his Ikran and shoots at the men inside. Tsu'tey swiped his bow around, the end of it hitting the men in the faces, breaking their masks and some of their teeth. Tsu'tey grabbed the sky people and threw them out of the aircraft. He ran towards the last man with his gun, dodging the bullets and stabbing him with his knife. 

He suddenly hears a pained gasp from behind him, he turns around and sees Niri'te with 3 bullet wounds in her, blood soon pouring out of her "no, No, NO" he screams, running towards her. He was so close to grabbing her but she tipped back and fell out of the aircraft, Tsu'tey watching his mate fall...