13.

It was the early hours of the morning when they went on patrol, the group scouted around the forest, the hooves of the pa'li trotted along the green forest floor. Niri'te was looking out into the vast plains of the forest, it always amazed her on how beautiful it is even though she lived there every single day. Niri'te and Tsu'tey took the lead, they rode their horses side by side. They would take small glances at each other and smirk, they wanted to cuddle and be together but they couldn't, not yet anyway.

it was all normal until the patrol group heard a machine and gun fire out in the distance. Tsu'tey and five other warriors galloped towards the sound on their direhorses. The sight instantly made Niri'te burst into tears as well as the other warriors. The Tree of Voices that was meant to be there was now destroyed, instead three metal machines was there and destroying everything in its path. Niri'te covered her mouth as the tears freely rolled down her cheeks, Tsu'tey looked like he was about to cry but he turned it into anger. The warriors raced back to hometree and informed Eytukan, what Niri'te noticed was that her sister nor Jake was nowhere to be seen, Niri'te asked Grace but she hadn't seen them since last night when they left together.

The clan gathered around the spiral branches at the base of hometree, all of them ready for revenge and war if it came to it. Niri'te was with her people, she wanted this to end once and for all but she also didn't want to lose her people to war or her mate. The clan hooted and stomped their feet, Tsu'tey, Niri'te, Mo'at and Eytukan stood in front of the warriors as Mo'at silenced them,

"Tsampongut Tsu'tey, Niri'teìl iveyk" (Tsu'tey, Niri'te will lead the war party) The crowed erupted in whoops and cheers, Tsu'tey and Niri'te lifted their bows up in the air and let out war cries as the clan followed suit. Grace made her way to the front and shouted,

"Ftang! Rutxe! Fìkem nì'ul kawng sìyi nì'aw" (Stop! Please! This will only make it worse) Tsu'tey and Niri'te stand still, lowering their bows as the crowd goes quiet. Niri'te didn't want Grace in the middle of this and she definitely didn't want Jake apart of this.

Niri'te and Tsu'tey walked closer to the front, she was ready. The sky people needed to go one way or another and Niri'te was ready to give her life for that freedom. "Fìkem nì'ul kawng sìyi nì'aw" (This will only make it worse) she pleads with the clan "you do not speak here!" Tsu'tey snarls, Niri'te takes a hold of his hand for a second and squeezes it, he gives her a sideways glance and nods.

Niri'te looked over at her mother for a second and saw that she was looking at their hands that were intertwined together. Her mother gives her a questionable look and her head tilts to the side a bit, Niri'te simply nods to her mother, basically telling her mother that they mated. What Niri'te didn't expect was that her mother soon smiles, nodding in approval of them becoming mates, Mo'at was glad her daughter had someone like Tsu'tey, knowing she would be forever safe in his arms.

"Foti awngal tìyakuk, mì te'lan!" (We will strike them in the heart!) Niri'te yells, lifting up her bow again as the clan copies, multiple whoops and war cries were heard. The clan suddenly hear someone speak, someone that wasn't wanted "Niri'te, Tsu'tey, don't do this!" Jake yelled out, making the clan go quiet.

Niri'te strides towards the two, giving her bow to her fellow warrior who took it without hesitation "you!" She snarls, walking closer to the two and shoving Jake to the ground "Kehe! Niri'te! Rä'ä si!" (No! Niri'te! Don't do this!) Neytiri tried holding her sister back.

Niri'tes ears pin back "you mated with my sister?" Niri'te asks, her voice breaking as she tried not to cry, she could hear Grace swearing in the background but she paid no mind, focused on Jake the whole time, glaring daggers at him "is this true?" Mo'at asks sternly, stepping forward towards her two daughters and Jake "we are mated" she says, looking at her sister for a second before turning all of her attention to her mother.

This pained Niri'te to a next level, Niri'te and Neytiri knew who killed their sister and she goes and mates with one, they ruined everything "why Neytiri?" Niri'te pleads with her sister, when Jake arrived, Neytiri wanted nothing to do with him.

"Niri'te, Tsu'tey, do not attack the sky people, many Omaticaya will die if you do" Niri'te turned around, rage filling her "you brought this on us!" She shrieks, grabbing her knife and charging for Jake. Jake swiftly blocks her and shoves her to the floor, Tsu'tey ready to step in and protect his mate but Eytukan puts his hand out in front of Tsu'tey to stop him. "And I'm not your enemy!" Jake pauses and throws his knife to the ground, beside Niri'tes foot "The enemy is out there and they are very powerful!" He says pointing out into the distance.

Niri'te snarls aggressively and charges at him again, she swipes her knife at Jake and cuts his arm a little, he swiftly punches her in the face, then knees her in the stomach and pushes her to the ground.

"I can talk to them" Jake says to the crowd but mostly the clan leaders, Tsu'tey ignores Eytukans order and charges at Jake for hurting his mate "no more talk!" Tsu'tey yells and cuts Jakes chest with his knife, hearing Neytiri's yells. Tsu'tey only stepped in to protect his mate that was in harms way.

She stood up with blood dripping out of her nose. Tsu'tey was about to charge again when his mate stops him "Ftang" (stop) Niri'te tells Tsu'tey before he attacked Jake again. Tsu'tey scowls at Jake before walking over and tending to his mate. "I am Omaticaya, I am one of you, and I have the right to speak" Jake says to the crowd.

Tsu'tey holds Niri'te close to him, making sure Jake doesn't do anything to her again "Lu aylì'u ngaru, ayngaru nìwotx" (I have something to say, to all of you.) Jake says in na'vi, everyone listens in "the words are like stones in my heart" Jake whispers, looking at Neytiri.

Everyone was listening in to what Jake was about to say when Grace suddenly falls to the ground "Grace!" Neytiri gasps, kneeling down next to her body, she looks up at Jake "oh no" he whispers to himself before getting all panicked.

"okay look, I was sent here to..." Jake couldn't finish before he too fell to the ground. The anger got the best of Tsu'tey. He grabs his knife again, jumping over Jakes body and pushing the knife to his neck "Fìpo lu vrrtep a lu mì sokx atsleng!" (This is a demon that's in a false body!) He yells out to the crowd "Ke lu muiä fwa tsun rivey." (It is not right that it lives.) Tsu'tey growls but before he could slice Jakes throat, Neytiri runs up and throws Tsu'tey away from him, she grabs her own knife and kneels protective over Jake.

Tsu'teys ears folded back more as he walks angrily around Neytiri and an unconscious Jake. He made his way back towards Niri'te and the clan leaders as everyone prepared themselves and the leaders came up with a plan. Grace and Jakes bodies were taken away and Neytiri wasn't seen, probably with Jake. Niri'te hated Jake even more now for mating with her sister and bringing this onto the clan.