11 | Recruits/Rebels

Wooyoung's ears perked up upon hearing Arin's voice before he ran towards the bed everyone was rushing to. She was right, Yeosang is there, laying down on the bed as multiple wires are attached to his chest. His head is bandaged and they can see patches of blood coming out from his forehead down the layers of the bandages. His nose is patched up too, and multiple cuts now decorate his face. Yeosang looks like he's in a deep sleep however, unaware of his surroundings as the monitor on his side beeps steadily, displaying his pulse and other vital information.

"How do we.. how do.." Mingi stutters, as his eyes fixed on Yeosang, "how do we wake him up?"

"How dare his ass sleep when we're literally in the middle of a crisis?" Wooyoung replies, trying to light up the mood, "I want to sleep too. I don't know how many days it has been since we were brought to the lounge."

San clicks his tongue as he inspects the monitor, trying to search for any clues that might be useful. On his side, Elenna still has her eyes on Yeosang who is peacefully sleeping, wondering whether she should act on her intrusive thoughts to just wake him up by force. She thinks for a quite a while as she plans her move, her hands raising slowly as the others watch her in awe. Wooyoung and Jongho silently rooting at her, knowing exactly what she is planning in her head. Her hands go higher and her breath is stuck as she holds it in, accumulating all the strength of her voice.

"Don't do it."

All of them let out a frown as San's voice interrupts the building tension between Elenna and her near attempt to scare Yeosang up. Arin sighs loudly as he points at San, "gosh stop being a party pooper, San."

"For one second dude, don't ruin the fun!" Wooyoung agrees, glaring at San who still has the nonchalant face. Mingi quickly nudges at Elenna, asking her to try again. Elenna rolls her eyes towards San before she raises her hands slowly again, ready to scream her lungs out in front of the sleeping guy.

Wooyoung, Arin, Mingi and Jongho watch in anticipation as their eyes follow the movement of Elenna's arms as it floats in the air, ready to attack Yeosang who is still sleeping, unmoved like a log on the bed. They're all holding their breath, waiting for her next movement.

Elenna then swings her hands down as fast as she can but just before it lands on top of Yeosang's body, she feels her hands swiftly caught in another pair of arms from her back, which make her accidentally trip over due to the shock that radiates through her brain. She falls on top of Yeosang on the bed, and as she screams she feels another huge weight slammed onto her back, suffocating her into the soft mattress.

"What the fuck?!" Mingi screams before he pushes San off Elenna with laughter filling behind their back. Wooyoung and Jongho are laughing their asses off as Mingi is going through a slight panic when Elenna's breathing becomes raspy but only finding himself giving in to the laugh. Elenna herself is laughing, holding her stomach as she rolls off the bed, tears forming in her eyes as she laughs harder.

"San, what the hell?" Wooyoung manages as he picks himself up from the floor, still laughing. San glares at them as he struggles to stand again, feeling his face palming. He turns away, pretending to fix his short hair as he holds himself from giving in to the laugh.

"You know, San?" Elenna says as she stands, "if you want a hug or something you could've just ask."

"I'm not trying to hug you. I am just.. saving Yeosang from some pain," he exclaims, only to hear laughs and echoing through the room. "What are you all laughing at? Nothing is funny about this!"

As the others are busy laughing off towards San, Arin makes her way quietly to the other bed on the other side of the room. She carefully walks closer, and slowly she can see another person occupying the bed. Curiosity lingers in her as she tries to take a better look at the person, unknowingly moving closer to the bed than she intended to until she is already there, right beside the bed.