• Virushka❤️ •

And I am updating again!

Just their daily life story after Akaay is born...

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

It was a chill Sunday morning with nothing special. Virat was sitting in living room with Vamika in his arms, watching cartoons and Akaay sleeping in crib beside the couch while Anushka was in kitchen preparing milk for her babies.

It was 8:12 am in morning and vamika was definitely sleepy and Akaay was already sleeping. Virat was watching the cartoon with too much concentration.

Vamu - dada change it naa

Vi - aree vamu baby wait a minute see doremon and Nobita will now use time machine

Vamu - dada you know right we have watched this episode almost 5 times now?

Anu - vi for god's sake you are not baby but father of 2 babies

Anushka said coming out from kitchen

Anu - it would have been better if you would have gone to play the test series

Vi - aree then who will take care of you three

Anu - you know that I am the one taking care of you three and not you

Vi - ha ha wahi wahi

Vamu - mama dada I wanna meet sammy di

Vi - ha okay we will go

Anu - you know she is at her Nani's place

Vi - is she?

He asked raising his eyebrows while Anushka shook her head

This was their daily drama and Vamika was used to them fighting for dumbest thing like kids. After that they finally stopped and had lunch.

It was now 2 pm and Virat was in there backyard playing with Vamika. Coming back in house after Vamika slept in his arms he saw there was no one in the living room nor in kitchen.

Heading upstairs he entred his and Anushka's room only to see her sleeping with Akaay. She looked tired and it was obvious as she took care of not 1 but 2 babies at time.

Putting Vamika near Akaay he adjusted the blankets and creased Anushka's forehead. He then clicked photo of his cute small family which seemed complete now. Oh how he wish Rohit, ritsy and his princess sammy was here too. It would have been perfect family then.

He saw how well ro was handling team. Without any senior player and all the youngsters and debutants, ro managed to win the match with great run difference. He was really proud of ro and also all the debutants and youngsters.

Looking one time at his family he left the room, closing the door behind him and headed towards kitchen. It was 3:30 pm so he decided to prepare snacks for his queen and princess

Opening YouTube he stared preparing for them and was satisfied with whatever he made and even Anushka and Vamika loved the dish he made making him smile proudly.

______________________________________

Virushka with fountain ponytails ❤️❤️

______________________________________

That's it for today!

Hope you like it

Do vote and comment

Also thanks for 1k reads!

Words count - 492

______________________________________