| Yashasvi Jaiswal-5 |

My break time so updating now!

Gonna end this is 2-3 chapters and write more about other couples too!

Do tell on which couple or player you want the next series or OS on..

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

'Yeh kya baat hain
Aaj ki chandani main
Ki hum kho gaye
Pyaar ki ragani main
Ye bahoon main bahein
Yeh behki nigahein
Lo aane laga zindagi ka maza
Yeh raatein yeh Mausam
Nadi ka kinara
Yeh chanchal hawa..'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV

According to the plan, the next day they started working on it. There target was to make them dating in this 5 days of test series.

After the end of 2nd day, Dev was sticking to Ruhi the whole time and Yashu was glaring at the poor boy.

Everywhere on the Google and instagram the only news which was going on was the new young boy, Devdutt dating their Social Media Manager, which wasn't true. But yashu didn't knew it and so he was visibly jealous

Dev - ruhiya

Ruhi - bol

Dev - chal na date pe chalte hain mereko na pass mile hain 2.

So they always went on bro-sis dates and it was normal. Yashu looked at Rohit thinking he will stop them but to his suprise he didn't even looked up from his phone knowing very well what type of date it was.

Shub - dekh Bhai bola tha propose kar de.

Yashu glared at him and shubi looked here and there.

Ruhi - nahi main nahi aa rahi ja juru ke saath ja

Dev - meri to koi kadar hi nahi hain chal mere bhai juru to hi akela Mera apna hain chal mere saath

He said dramatically and hugged Dhruv who shook his head.

After that they went in their individual rooms while dev and Ruhi went to the backyard.

Dev - Ruhi..

Ruhi - bol

Dev - mujhe naa vi bhaiya aur rah bhaiya ki bohot yaad aa rahi hain.. I mean ro bhaiya hain idhar and I love him alot but vi bhaiya aur rah bhaiya bhi hote na bohot maza ata.

He said sadly and ruhi hugged him and that time Yashu saw them and decided to ignore them. He saw Dev talking something to Ruhi and leaving so he thought she will leave too so he went to go and sit on his favourite swing. Ruhi who saw him came back and sat near him.

Ruhi - heyy yashu!

He ignored her making her frown so she asked, "kya hua?"