Prologue

__________________________________

"Don't you ever think that I'll sleep with you on the same bed." She said while settling on couch and closing her eyes.

"As if I'm dying to let you sleep with me on my bed." He muttered and drifted off to sleep.
__________________________________

"Your smile is so pretty, you should smile more!" She said admiring him.

"The reason for this smile is you, Mia Regina!" He whispered.

__________________________________

"Shh!! It's okay! I'm with you Regina!! You're okay." He runs his hand down from my hair to my back.

"Erix!! He again came to... He came back-" Erix cut me off by holding me closer to him.

"No Kaira baby!! It's just a dream. He'll never do anything to you!! I promise! I won't let anyone hurt you." Erix cups my face in his hands to wipe my tears and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You'll never leave me. Right?" I asked between my hiccups.

"Never say that again. I'll never leave you. I'll be always by your side. You know I love you right?" I nodded and hugged him tight as if my life depends on it.

"I love you!" I whispered in his ears.

"I love you more Regina. I love you so much more baby."

__________________________________
Heya peeps!!

So this is the prologue!!

Hehe idk how to write this but I tried.

And I'm going post the first chapter till midnight or tomorrow!!

Have a good night💗