5. ADDICTION!?

"I don't need to look at you,
To know that you are near me,
Your smell and that unknown sensations in my heart is enough,
to let me know about your presence!!"

"I don't need to look at you,To know that you are near me,Your smell and that unknown sensations in my heart is enough, to let me know about your presence!!"

Erix's POV

The long journey finally came to an end as the pilot's voice came over the intercom, announcing our arrival in Venice, Italy.

Though, I was busy in my work whole time, my mind was still fixated on the girl beside me. She was busy zoning out ever since the jet took off and still she was busy in her own thoughts looking out the window.

After buckling the seat belt, she looked at me, then stared at me for a while until I decided to speak up.

"What happened?" My husky, rough voice startled her a bit.

She shook her head but continued to stare at me until we finally landed at Venice Marco Polo airport. Five SUVs waiting for us at tarmac. Levi, Dante and Cristina took Marcel and Hazel with them, leaving Kaira behind with me.

As I opened the door of backseat for her she once looked up at me and silently sat inside the car. I entered in car right behind her.

It took us another hour to reach the mansion at outskirts of Venice, from where I basically run the whole Mafia.

My mother, Lina Hernandez, was waiting at the entrance when our cars arrived with Sia, Dante's girlfriend. It may have been 36 hours maximum, but after seeing my mother's face I found the peace I get only from her.

And now maybe looking at someone else too.

Shut up!!

"My boys are back."

Mamà hugged me and Levi tight and proceeded to hug Dante and Cristina who are like children to her, after I kissed her forehead. I left from there leaving them to welcome the new guests.

~

I was taking a shower when I heard a few noices but shrugged it off, thinking I must be being delusional. Who will dare to step in my bedroom? Or even on my personal floor?

As I stepped out of the bathroom, wiping my hair with a towel, I smelled the fragrance I became accustomed to.

The sweet scent of Kaira! I had grown accustomed to her unique fragrance, a captivating combination of lavender and rose that lingered around her like a subtle aura. It was as if her very presence was infused with the essence of those delicate flowers, leaving a trail of sweetness wherever she went.