Prologue

Please note: The story you are about to read explores themes of infidelity, specifically cheating and cuckolding, within adult relationships. Reader discretion is advised.

.
.
.

Luke is currently relaxing in a hotel, as he has just arrived in Manila to take care of the project their boss assigned to him and his soon-to-be husband, Ryan. Both of them were supposed to go, but they agreed that only he would travel to Manila so someone could stay and watch their house.

Feeling tired from the flight, Luke decided to take a nap when suddenly a message appeared on his phone.

"Hey there loser."

"Excuse me?! Do I know you? You sent the message to the wrong number," he replied.

"HAHAHA, you'll find out soon. By the way, work well there," the person said.

Luke was about to block the number when he received a photo.

He was shocked by what he saw. A photo that seemed to have been taken secretly. It also showed a pair of lips kissing a dick. And he couldn't be mistaken, the dick in the photo belonged to his fiancé.

"Good luck, loser, I'll be busy with your fiancé's dick," the person added.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Luke said angrily.

"What the hell is happening there? Ryan, what's going on?" Luke whispered to himself.

It's been 2 hours and there's still no reply from the person who sent him the photo. Luke couldn't calm down, he wanted to go home and he was on the verge of tears because of what he saw in the picture. Luke and Ryan have been in a relationship for 5 years, so he couldn't believe what he saw.

Luke scrutinized the photo again and couldn't deny that it was his fiancé. He knew its shape and size, probably around 8 inches long. He couldn't be wrong because he could see a mole near the man's testicles in the photo.

"Ryan, it's definitely my Ryan. I can't be wrong," Luke sadly said.

Luke was frustrated because his partner might be cheating on him, but he couldn't understand why his thing was getting hard because of the photo.

...

Luke didn't realize he had fallen asleep.

When he woke up, Luke acted as if nothing had happened the night before because he thought it was just a dream. He grabbed his phone and felt nervous because someone messaged him again.

"Good morning, Daddy's breakfast is delicious."

He sent another photo where he was sitting on his partner Ryan's face.

Once again, Luke's penis got hard and he wanted to slap himself because of it.

"Luke, what is happening to you?" he said to himself.

"Who are you? Introduce yourself, you jerk," Luke replied angrily.

"Just chill, but okay because I'm kind. I'm Star," the person replied.

"Oh by the way, goodbye for now, loser, I'll also eat my breakfast."

Star sent another picture of Ryan's cock where he was sucking on it. The two were in a 69 position. It was clear from Star's face that he was thoroughly enjoying his "breakfast."

And just like that, Luke was left gaping and getting hard while looking at the photo from Star.

...

Hello, everyone! Specially to those who have cheating and cuckolding kinks.😈

Follow me on twitter. You can find the link in my profile.

Don't forget to join in my Patreon to read about the upcoming updates. I'll be posting 5 times a week. My next stories will also be posted there after I finished this one. Join now, cucks and bulls.😈