Chapter 4

Ryan's POV

Star was still lying next to me, probably exhausted from all the excitement. I got up and admired the jockstrap he was wearing. It got my manhood stirring again.

Star noticed my reaction and smiled, swaying his hips seductively. His butt was huge, and the jockstrap only made it look hotter.

Star's butt was fairer and plumper than my fiancé Luke's but—what am I thinking?

I got off the bed to get a better view. I grabbed a pillow and placed it under his stomach, lifting his butt slightly.

Damn, his butt looked so delicious. It was so tempting. I wanted to fuck him, but I told him I would save it for our next session.

I looked at Star, and he was looking back at me. He was teasing me to touch him.

"Daddy, try touching it," I could see the desire in his eyes.

I reached out and massaged his butt.

"It's so soft," I hit it hard, and it bounced.

"Oh, Daddy, spank me more, please."

Every time I spanked him, his hole seemed to open and close. This slut needed to be punished.

"No need to beg. I'll make sure your butt cheeks are red tonight."

...

After 10 minutes of spanking Star, I stopped and admired the red marks on his butt. Star was biting the sheets, whimpering softly.

"I want to taste this ass," I said to myself.

I positioned myself behind him. Star was still on all fours, presenting his butt perfectly. It was the best position to eat his pinkish hole.

I brought my face closer to his hole and smelled it. It smelled amazing. Then, I licked it.

Star seemed surprised and moved slightly, lifting his butt higher. He was enjoying it.

"Fuck, Daddy, you caught me off guard," he moaned as I continued to pleasure his hole.

He kept moaning, clearly enjoying the attention his hole was getting.

"I want to taste this ass." I said to myself.

I positioned myself behind him while he was still on all fours with his butt up in the air. The position was perfect to eat his pink hole.

I moved my face closer to his hole and smelled it. It smelled fucking amazing. I then licked his hole.

Star seemed to be surprised by my actions and moved slightly, lifting his butt even higher. He was clearly enjoying it.

"Fuck, Daddy, you caught me off guard," he moaned as I kept licking his hole.

He just kept moaning, it seemed like he was really enjoying having his hole eaten.

"Yes, Daddy, keep licking, ahhh, ughhh. Eat my ass, it's even better than your fiancé's." he moaned as he began to tremble with pleasure.

I spanked him again for what he said and then focused on pleasuring his hole.

I licked his hole, it was still so slippery from my previous rimming earlier. Star was enjoying it immensely.

"Fuck, your hole is already so slippery, like it's ready to be bred." I said excitedly.

"Then just breed me already, Daddy."

"No."

"Aww, please, Daddy. For now, just use your fingers, please, Daddy. Make me your slut."

I brought my palm closer to him and made him suck on my middle finger.

*Hmm slurp slurp*

It felt like he was sucking on a cock. I stopped him and slowly inserted my finger into his still slippery hole.

"Ahhh, ah~, Daddy Ryan, push harder. I cleaned that well earlier."

His hole was so tight and it seemed to be sucking in my finger. while doing that, he kept moaning and calling me Daddy. I was so turned on by this, so I fingered him with skill.

I explored every part of his needy hole. I pressed harder, looking for the spot that drove my fiancé crazy whenever I found it. I keep exploring until Star suddenly moaned.

"Fuck, do it again, please, Daddy, I'm begging you," he said seductively.

I massaged his prostate again, and Star let out loud moans. His moans were like music to my ears.

I then turned my attention to his cock that was hidden in his jockstrap. It's so small and it's twitching every time I hit the spot he likes.

I pulled his cock out of the jockstrap and started jerking him off while fingering him. And damn, I thought he was a grower but even though it's already hard, it's still only 3 inches long.

"Damn, it's so small, is this really a cock?"

"Hey Daddy stop. My cock doesn't deserve to be jerked off, please just focus on my hole."

But I didn't listen to him because I thought of something naughty. I continued pleasuring his hole while stroking his small cock.

He tried to stop my hand but I caught his hand and put it behind him.

"Shit, you feel so good to fuck in this position."

"I'm almost there, it feels so good. Daddy, I'm about to cum."

I stopped jerking his cock and covered his hole with my finger.

"You're such a slut," he looks so hot as he moves his hips and begs me.

"Daddy, let me cum. It hurts, please let me cum."

I continued hitting his spot and after a few seconds, I let him release.

"Fuck, Daddy. I'm cumming."

I felt his hole tighten even more and his cum shot out.

He collapsed again on the bed, still shaking and moaning softly.

I spanked his red ass again and bit it.

"You seem like you're going crazy with pleasure, and all I used was my tongue and fingers."

"You're making me more excited for our next session, Daddy. But can I suck you again, Daddy?"

I looked at my cock, still standing tall and a little wet from Star's saliva.

"Just make it quick because I have to go home."

He got up from his position and kneeled. Without wasting any time, he started sucking my cock.

After 10 minutes of him sucking me off, instead of swallowing, he asked me to cum on his face.

"Oh, that feels so good. Here it comes, here it comes, fuck."

He stroked my cock and I came on his mask. I released a lot, some of it went on his eyes and nose. He looked so hot even though I couldn't see his face clearly.

Afterwards, I dressed up and left the hotel. I also bought some medicine for Luke because he had a headache.

When I arrived home, Luke was already asleep. I kissed him on the forehead and took a shower. After the shower, I lay down beside him and couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier.

"When will our second session be? What's happening to you, Ryan? Why did you agree to that deal?"

But who is Star? Is Star even his real name? His voice sounds very familiar but I really can't pinpoint who he is.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep and when I woke up, Luke was no longer beside me, he must have gone to work earlier.

...

To be continued...