Chapter 5

Ryan's POV

It's been 3 days since I cheated on my fiancé, but I still feel Star's tight lips sucking on my cock. I can't forget how he deepthroated my 8-inch dick effortlessly. I miss the way he spit on my cock and how he played with it in his mouth. And I also miss how he sucked my balls while jerking me off.

I checked the clock and quickly took a shower. I almost ran late but luckily Sir Tristan was in a good mood when I arrived.

My fiancé and I are his favorites and he always assigns tasks to us because we are good at paperwork, but he only talks to Luke when he needs something done.

"Hon, you took a while, did you oversleep?" Luke whispered to me.

"Not really, I just took a long time getting up and didn't notice the time," I replied to Luke.

"HAHAHAHA typical you Hon."

I laughed and approached him to kiss him on the lips.

...

After work, Luke and I went home using our car.

"Hon, I'll take a shower first, it's hot," Luke informed me.

"Sure Hon, I'll go after you."

I took off my clothes and was only wearing boxers. I lay on the bed while on my phone and noticed a message from Star.

"Hello Daddy, sorry I couldn't message you, I was busy at the office and had a lot of work."

Oh, I see, Star also works. I wasn't in the mood so I didn't reply.

"Daddy, are you there? Aren't you going to reply to me?"

Suddenly there was a notification on my phone. Shit, Star sent a photo.

"This is what I'm doing now, Dad."

The bitch was only wearing a thong and spread open on the sofa. He also put a sticker on his face so I still couldn't recognize him.

Why does he always cover his face? Probably too embarrassed to show himself.

"You really know how to turn me on, fuckshit," I replied to him.

"I can't be the only one sending, right Daddy?"

I opened the camera on my phone and took a picture of my dick sticking out of my boxers. I also found a good angle to make the bitch drool even more. Then I sent it to him.

"Gosh Daddyyy, my saliva literally dripped. I miss sucking your dick. But don't worry, our next session is coming soon. By the way, goodbye for now, Daddy."

He sent another photo. He was bent over on the sofa with a dildo next to him.

"I'll fuck you SOON, you bitch," I replied to Star.

Luke finished showering and was getting dressed. I also showered and jerked off while imagining Star sucking me the other day.

...

The next morning I woke up early and grabbed my phone. There's a new text from Star.

"Good morning, I'm free tomorrow evening. Looks like you'll be loosening my hole tomorrow, Daddy Ryan."

I woke up Luke early because he was leaving for Manila tomorrow. We went shopping at the mall to buy him some clothes. After we finished, I told Luke I had to buy something else.

I went to the drugstore near the mall and bought condoms. I remembered the text from Star earlier that morning, so I decided to buy one.

After buying it, I went back to Luke and we had lunch at a restaurant.

Luke and I went home and he started packing his things for Manila. I was tired from walking around the mall, so I took a nap.

...

At 5:30 PM, I woke up next to my fiancé. I got up and went to the living room with my phone. It suddenly vibrated, and Star was video calling me.

I hesitated but answered, putting on my AirPods as Luke was still asleep in our room.

"What? Is the internet slow?" I asked, as I couldn't see anything on the screen.

After a few minutes, Star's naked body appeared on my screen. He was wearing a bandit mask again.

He had positioned his phone facing the bed earlier, so I couldn't find it. He adjusted his position and bent over the bed while spanking his own butt.

"Hello Daddy, do you like what you see?"

I immediately felt aroused at the sight.

"Why aren't you speaking, Daddy?"

"My fiancé is sleeping at the moment, and I can't make any noise or I might get caught, you bastard," I whispered to him.

"Oh, I see. Then just sit back and enjoy the show, Daddy."

Star licked his fingers and slowly inserted them into his hole. It was so arousing to watch him.

"Ahhh, you're really good at fingering, Daddy. I can still remember the shape of your finger while you massaged my prostate, fuck~"

He continued fingering himself while moaning and calling me Daddy. Then he stopped and adjusted his position.

I didn't realize Luke was awake and he told me he was going to take a shower.

"Oops, Daddy, did your fiancé just speak?" I didn't answer him.

"Okay, by the way, Daddy, did you enjoy the show?"

"Hell yes, you slut."

"I love it when you call me a slut. I'm going to the office now. But don't worry, I'll leave a video for you. You're crazy about my ass." He ended the video call, and I went back to the bedroom.

He sent a video of him deepthroating a dildo. He did it just like he did to me. But comparing it, my cock is bigger and longer than the dildo he was sucking.

After Luke showered, he climbed into bed and straddled me.

"You're eager, huh? It's been a while since we had sex," Luke said to me.

Yes, Hon, but someone already sucked me off before. And it seems that was even better than our sex.

"Ryan, what the heck are you even thinking?" my mind said.

We were about to start sex when Luke's phone suddenly rang. I told him not to answer, but he did because it might be important.

It was Sir Tristan calling, saying he was at the office and there were some documents he needed to add that he didn't give to Luke the other day.

Luke hurried to leave, and I was left frustrated and lost in the mood. I decided to just go to sleep.

...

The next day, I drove my fiancé to the airport and said goodbye. Shortly after, Luke's plane took off.

I suddenly received a text.

"Good evening Daddy Ryan, see you later. I miss your thick and big cock."

"Same address, right?" I asked.

"Oops, no Daddy. I'm waiting at xxxxxx. And Daddy, I already unlocked the door, just open it when you arrive later."

I went home, showered, and grabbed the condom I bought yesterday after we went shopping for clothes.

I bought it specifically for the showdown that was about to happen later.

"I'm on my way, get ready to take my big cock, you slut," I texted Star.

...

To be continued...