Chapter 6

Ryan's POV

He gave me a different address that was close to the building where Luke and I work. Upon entering the hotel, I searched for his room number. Once again, his room was on the top floor. He probably did it intentionally so that others in the hotel wouldn't hear what we were about to do.

My cock was already so hard inside my pants. I hadn't even masturbated since our last encounter, so I knew I had already accumulated a lot of cum in my balls.

I remembered he had told me in a text that the door was open and I could enter right away. I turned the doorknob and closed it immediately.

It was very dark inside because the lights were off. I searched for the switch and was surprised by what awaited me.

He was bent over on the bed, still wearing his bandit mask. I noticed his hands were placed behind his back. And fuck, they were handcuffed.

He was only wearing a pink jockstrap with a pink plug in his asshole.

"Surprise Dad—ahhh~"

I didn't let him finish, I smacked his ass as hard as I could.

He blushed immediately, moaning in pain and pleasure. The butt plug he had put in his hole also moved because of the force of my spanking.

I briefly took off my upper clothes and continued to spank him.

"You like being spanked right? You slut."

"Ughh yes Daddy, spank me more."

I followed his request and every time I hit him, his hips trembled. He couldn't move because his hands were handcuffed.

After spanking him, I noticed his jockstrap was already wet. Fuck, the idiot had pre-cummed because of what I did.

He's whimpering and moaning like the slut he is as if he wants to be spanked again. But no, I'm the one who should be pleased.

I climbed onto the bed and stood in front of him. He was still bent over, breathing deeply.

"Fuck, kneel, you can't be the only one enjoying yourself."

He struggled to get up and knelt in front of me. I also noticed he was having a hard time because of the handcuffs. But I don't care, he made the decision to wear them.

He pressed his face against my pants, seemingly smelling the scent of my cock. I took off my pants until only my boxers were left.

"Oh fuck, my boxer won't come off on its own, you idiot."

"But Dad—"

"No but, fuck you." I could see he was struggling but I love it. He looks so submissive, and my goal is to make this muscle slut bottom submit to me.

He pressed his face against me again and bit my boxers to pull them down. He managed to do it well and immediately took my stiff cock in his mouth.

"Fuck Daddy, it's so good. You have the best dick I've ever tasted."

My cock throbbed at what he said, so I slapped it on his face.

"Stick out your tongue, you bitch."

I also slapped my cock head on his tongue. I looked at his face and realized he actually looked cute even with the bandit mask on.

"Daddy please, unlock me, the key is in the cabinet."

"And why would I do that?"

"So I can jerk off, suck, and deepthroat your long and thick hotdog Daddy Ryan. Please, I'm begging you."

My Cheating Fiancé On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara