Wants My Sweet Kisses

—————

—————

Author's One-Shot!

- No Warning!
- Characters: Wives
- Situation: Fluff, Intense fluff (Light making out)
- Description: Minatozaki Sana and Y/N are a happy married couple. They have been together with their rings for 4 years! This shows they are truly devoted for each other in marriage til death.

—————

Y/N POV:

Finally! Office times are finished as I drove straight to our house, what I meant by our is Sana, my wife and I. We have been together for approximately 5 years! And I cherish those years with her, and I'm so thankful for our parents for accepting us, because we thought they won't since we are girls..but that doesn't matter to them! I have arrived as I unlock the doors with my keys, in case Sana is doing something that I'll distract her if I doorbell.

As I open the door, the first thing I see is Sana. I look at her in an aww, she's in a messy bun with glasses. She also has a cooking book just in case she messes up. I know she won't. I close the door as I drop all my stuff in my hands as I sit in the stool. "Hey, you're here baby!" She notices my appearance in the kitchen, I giggle.

I view Sana cutting up some salmon, admiring her beauty in cooking. She's making some nigiri for your information. She's so wife material..ugh, this is my woman I'm literally married too. Sana glances at me sitting on the stool with both of my hands holding my head, staring at her. "You're making me distracted darling.." She blushes from my bright smile.

"I can't admire my beautiful wife making food for me? You're so adorable sometimes.." I admit her cuteness in front of me. I mean, she's still blushing from me staring her? It's been 4 years haha! But I shouldn't be laughing..she makes me blush even more red in many ways.

"Baby~..are you almost done?? I'm starving." I pout due to how my stomach rumbles a bit. She giggles from my whining as she calms me down, "Shh..it's almost done. You will have your stomach full to the brim soon. Give me time, ok baby?" I make a straight face, nodding that I'll wait. Sana leans forward as she kisses my forehead, appreciating my patience.

How my life is with my wife? It's amazing! We traveled together and we were inseparable, not leaving each other sides. She's the more clingy one though but that's what I love about her. I worked for 7 hours in my office department. It's ok, I'm trying to help Sana with the bills since she's in a lower job, a barista at Starbucks. I'll do anything to make us safe with a roof over our heads.

"And dinner is served to my Minatozaki Y/N." She slides the dish to my direction as it lands perfectly, like Sana. Hehe. "Yay!" I act cute that I can finally have some food after a long day of work! I attach my lips with Sana's, appreciating her kindness. I grin after our little kiss as I start to eat my delicious dinner in front of me. And it's divine of course, her cookery is divine actually. She really followed the book precisely.

"Mmh~..thank you my wifey." I moan from each bite I take as I look at Sana staring at me now, haha. "Here have a taste of your food baby." I grab one nigiri with my chopsticks as I feed Sana. She accepts the offer as she eats half of it, I ate the rest since it's only tasting. Or I thought so.."Aww, I wanted to finish it." Sana's pouty expression is so cute, I apologize as I give her another on the tray. Oh I love my life.

—————

After dinner with Sana, I showered. Sana already showered so she just changed. I have changed into my matching pajamas as I seen myself wife already in bed, waiting for my presence. I'm just blow drying my hair in the moment, then brushing my teeth, and my night routine. As I finish, I leave the restroom, the taller spotting me.

She raises her arms up at the edge of the bed, wanting me to come on her lap. I obey as I wrap my arms around her neck. Her hands snake my waist as we look at each other, admiring each other's facial features. Her glaze lands on my lips, wanting my sweet kisses. Sana leans forward, I sweetly kiss her back lightly. Sana gets into my rhythm as we both are kissing each other delicately. Our lips to lips are only heard in the room.

I pull back after a few minutes as I give her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Minatozaki Sana." I stated, giving her another kiss but on the lips. "I love you too, really deeply in my heart, Minatozaki Y/N." Her soft lips lands on my nose. It was a bit ticklish but it's ok because it's my wife. She places her head on my chest, rocking a bit. "Let's lay to bed now honey..I'm tired now." I place my head onto hers, indicating I'm really exhausted..

"Oh..ok, come on.." She lifts me up to lay me down on the soft pillows. One reason why I love her. "I'm sorry..I wish I could talk to you more but work is so hefty these days.." I really do wish work could give me a break so I could be hanging out with my woman more at least. But results me with more piles of paperwork to do.

"No no it's ok, I appreciate your help paying the rent and all..you cooperating and trying to spend time with me is what matters to me only. You'll have summer break soon, don't worry. I can wait, ok?" Sana kisses my forehead to reassure me that she's alright waiting for my break. I sigh softly, smiling again.

"Ok..can you cuddle me please wifey?" I create puppy eyes as she's amused by my cuteness overload again. I'll do anything that makes her happy as possible. "Ah..you're so endearing everyday baby. Of course! Come here to mama." She offers her arms again as I immediately jump in her embrace. I love her cuddles so much I could literally stay here forever. "You're so better than my pillow when I cuddle it.." I giggle from what she said.

"I love you so much, Sana.." I murmur in her ear before I hear her last words for today, "I love you so much too, Y/N darling." She smoochs my cheek.

—————