introduction

N

N

Name:- Kim taehyung
From:- South korea
Nationality:- Korean
Age:- 19
Class:- graduation 2nd year
University:- Seoul University
Nature:- attitude king , and cold
Best friend:- cha eun woo
( But he is so popular in his university all girls want him to make her boyfriend . But he don't want And apart from this, he only talks to one girl in the university, sorry, he fights with her, apart from her he doesn't even see anyone. )
Crush:- secret
Enemy:- singh yn

Name:- Singh yn From:- India Nationality:- Indian Age:-18Best friend:- park jimin and sudiksha Gautam Study:- graduation 2nd yearUniversity:- Seoul University ( Author pov:- i know I know Everyone needs to know that since she is an Indian and is s...

Name:- Singh yn
From:- India
Nationality:- Indian
Age:-18
Best friend:- park jimin and sudiksha Gautam
Study:- graduation 2nd year
University:- Seoul University
( Author pov:- i know I know Everyone needs to know that since she is an Indian and is studying in Seoul, is anyone has heard about the name of GKS schoolship, with the help of which she has taken admission in her dream university.
And anyway, if I tell you everything now, how will there be suspense? Huh???)
Crush:- no one
Enemy:- Kim taehyung
( She is so popular in the university because of her unique Indian and Korean mix beauty standards and also she is topper in whole university that's why all boys have crush on her but all girls are jeolous with her , I have already told you the reason just because of Kim taehyung because Kim taehyung is only talk with her ya ya I know he is always fight with her but At least he notices her and just ignores other girls.)

( Hello guys this is your author khushi please forgive me for weak grammar but I tried my best and hope you'll going to love this ff please support me and watch my other ff )
Thank you
So much

Lily author
Khushi