night 🔥 18+

Yn:- hey please 🥺
Taehyung:- just shut up
( After that suddenly Taehyung pulled yn on the bed and hovered on top of her. After that he started kissing her, he was kissing her very harshly, after that he started removing her outfit. )
Yn:-Taehyung please stop 😭🥺
Taehyung:-Will you stop your drama and let me enjoy?
Yn:-But even after that we both are not in a real relationship.
Taehyung:-I told you I would make your life hell👿
(After that Taehyung removed her clothes and his own clothes, now both of them were naked in front of each other and while kissing her, he was massaging her boobs.While kissing her lips, now he was kissing her entire body and a moan came out of yn's mouth. Due to this action of yn, he became even more needy. Taehyung was admiring yn's entire body, after which he inserted his penis into yn's pussy. And after that, taehyung started moving up and down at a very high speed and couldn't bear the pain so much that she started crying so loudly that Taehyung didn't even show a little sympathy)
Yn:- Taehyung please slow down I'm in so much pain 😭😭
Taehyung:-but i'm having fun
( I am enjoying a lot and seeing you in pain feels even better. I will give you many times more pain than the pain you saw me in.)
Yn:- please please leave me 😭🥺
( Then Taehyung started moving his dick up and down with even more speed and started sucking her boobs and gave many hickey marks on her neck and after that he put his dick in her mouth.And then he started fucking yn's mouth, but he kept pushing his dick till the end due to which her eyes watered. Even after that, Taehyung kept increasing his speed. Then Taehyung returned and inserted his dick into her pussy and his hand was pressing yn's boobs and he was kissing her lips with his lips. )
( Due to such speed, yn started bleeding from her private area because it was her first time, so she could not bear the pain and fainted.)
(After 4 hours, Taehyung stopped having sex when he saw that yn had become unconscious)
( At morning)
Yn:- ahh.... My body is paining ( then she remembered yesterday wild night and crying so loudly ) ahhhhhh........noooooo....... He raped me 😭😭😭 ahhhhhh he raped me 😭 no no no why God why 😭😭😭 is i am that much bad you gaved me this punishment 😭🥺😭😭
Taehyung:- yes, you are the shoddy
Yn:- please please leave me 😭🥺 don't do anything with me 😭
Taehyung:- You desrve more worse in life than this 😡
Yn:-....😭
Taehyung:- i will make your life hell 👿 and now get up we are getting late for University
Yn:- okkk
( As soon as yn tried to stand up, she immediately fell down because of the pain in her legs. She limped and got ready for University. )
( In university)
Sudiksha:- what wrong with your leg yn
Yn:- nothing sudi ☺️ ( She gave a weak smile )
Jimin:- what's wrong?? Yn you are looking so weak
Yn:- nothing jimin where is jungkook?
Jungkook:-yniee ☺️
Yn:- jungkook baby are you alright
Jungkook:- yes but what's wrong with you??
Yn:- nothing!!! First eat this is for you 😊
( Taehyung was watching all this from a distance and was thinking that despite being so weak, she is not at all angry with Jungkook and is talking with a smile. She is in so much pain,but she was making all this breakfast for Jungkook?? But Why she talking to Jungkook with such a smile? )
Taehyung:- ahhhhhhhh.........
Eunwoo:- what wrong?? Taehyung
Taehyung:- look this girl is she human or not
Eunwoo:- why??
Taehyung:-I did so bad to her and i giving a reason is Jungkook, still she is not angry at him, even in pain, she has prepared breakfast for him.
Eunwoo:-meaning you raped her
Taehyung:- ya I'm not raped her I'm not raper,I was just punishing him for his mistakes
Eunwoo:-Have you got your own pleasure???
Taehyung:- are you doubting me??
Eunwoo:-Taehyung you have done wrong, you probably don't know that sex is normal in Korea but in India kissing is a big deal and sex is a very distant thing.
Taehyung:- so what she deserves it.
Eunwoo:-You should see her alone secretly and see her reaction. She must be crying from inside as much as she is smiling in front of everyone.
Taehyung:- It's not like that, she just pretends to be good.
Eunwoo:-If she wants, yn can tell everything to her best friend but she does not want to put her in trouble. Because she takes care of everyone but love Sudiksha
Taehyung:-If she loves only Sudiksha the most then why has she prepared breakfast only for Jungkook??
Eunwoo:-If I tell you everything, what will you find out on your own?
Taehyung:-Means?
Eunwoo:-All I can tell you is that when you find out the truth you will just regret it.
Taehyung:- I don't care
Eunwoo:-And yes, from now on you and I are no longer friends, I don't want to be friends with a boy like you.
Taehyung:-what??? Look, he took you away from me too, I hate yn.
Eunwoo:-She has not kept me away from you, you have done it, no matter how much I told you not to do anything with her, but you have already raped her. And yes I am leaving Korea tomorrow
Taehyung:- what??? Why??
Eunwoo:- goodbye taehyung I hope you will admit your mistake
( After leaving eunwoo)
Taehyung in loud voice:- ahhhhh...... Yn...... You have to pay for this.... I hate you Singh yn and you deserve more punishment
( In washroom)
Yn:- ahhh... 😭😭😭😭😭 What should I do I feel like dying Taehyung why did you do this? with me 😭🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 ahhhhhhhhh...................... I hate myself 😭😭🥺🥺 I'm not a virgin anymore 😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺

( After University)
Sudiksha:- yn please tell me what wrong?? 🥺 Please baby tell me ?? I am scared, what has happened to you please tell me, you know you can lie to anyone but not to me.
( (Taehyung was listening to all these things secretly)
Yn:- nothing sudi everything is fine 🙂 believe me ❤️ sudi ☺️ You know I always tell you everything
Sudiksha:-Right now I can see only two things in your eyes, one is pain and the other is fear.
Yn:-Hey, nothing happened, it's just that Taehyung's house is new to me, I couldn't sleep because of it, but now it has become a habit, so stop taking tension.
Sudiksha:-Surely this time also you are not upset because of me, then no one has threatened you that he will do something to me.
( Taehyung In mind:- Oh God, do these two listen to each other's heart? Was Sudiksha guessing everything without yn telling her? )
Yn:- No babe it's not like that and now bye , I hate you
Sudiksha:- I hate you too ❤️
Yn:-New roommate Lisa is nice isn't she?
Sudiksha:- yeah she is very sweet and tommorow she is also coming university
Yn:- okkk bye
(Now Taehyung was following yn secretly and was listening to all the things that she was talking to the herself)
Yn:- Hey Shivji, please save me today from Taehyung, 😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺May he do the same thing today as he did last night? 😭😭😭 Please bholenath save me I'm scared 😰 please please and it's hurt me a lot 😭🥺😭 i hope you'll save me

( At taehyung's home)