Girls plan

The girls group and their leader Jin now were excuting their plan to trap and kill their next two victims together bcz they both are always by each other's side.

Chaneoul and woonsik get ready

Chan and Sik were drinking at a bar late night they were full high on alcohol.

Two girls who wore tightly fitted clothes to reveal every curve on their body started to seduce them.

They were soo lost in alcohol that the girls managed to make them sit in a car telling them that they are going to the hotel to get a room.

To their misfortune the next thing both of them knew that they wole up by the side of a road in the morning.

Sik and chan had throbbing pain in their head not remembering a single memory.

They went to their houses and to freshen up to the wash room.

Next thing they both knew that they both screamed and bumped their heads in the shower causing it to bleed and they both died.

At the same time with jin:

Jin went to see Hanchul in the hospital as a good teacher

Jin: how do you feel han

Hanchul nodded

Jin: I will cut some fruits for you

With that jin peeled some apples sliced them and then mashed it in the form of pulps and with a spoon he fed it to han.

Jin: han do you like the apples that much what about the seeds then are they good?hmmm?

Han was now tensed he tried to force his mouth shut not to eat further

Jin carefully pulled out a syringe full of some medicine han was now full on panic as he can't move or shout he just let out muffled voices

Jin: calm down han what were you asking my son while raping him to death where is your mom?or where is your mom now ohhh not here to save you ? Well not i would ask you the same question han where is you mom han tell me ?

With that jin injected han the medicine and left after 5 min Hanchul had a severe seizure attack and causing him to die.

Now the same time with Namjoon and kids

Namjoon: baby yoongi talk to dad huh. You remember the day when i was about to leave for work you told me about a place you want to see baby tell dad when ever you are ready if you still wanna go there dad will wait for your response.

And yoongi pls baby try to move on try to be brave enough to face all of this be my old savage wild kitten.

Yoongi: dad I love you dad i will try to fight for myself dad i will definitely.

With that boys and their dad spent a quality time together.

Next day ............

Morning

Breaking news:-
                                 Woonsik and Chaneoul the sons of richest business partners in Entertainment company found dead and the most shocking thing about their death is that their d*cks were missing soo cruel and crazy way of murder ever seen.

Now the police is suspicious about the Kim family of the younge gange r* pe victim but some says its just that Kim's family does really not have to do anything with it. Now the investigation is being held by the police. With cameramen Felix I'm Mona and you are watching k-city news

"Ohhhh this is soo crazy about the way how all the gang rape suspects are being killed or harmed what do you think Mr.Kim Namjoon"asked Hoseok

Currently Hoseok is investigating Namjoon

"Mr Hoseok we don't have to do anything with it besides I have way too busy schedule and a family to look after" said Namjoon calmly

"Ooookk then Mr.Namjoon see you soon sir bye and thank you for your time" said Hoseok

Hoseok somehow managed to spy on jin and taehyung knowing their last victim is Jackson.

But to Jin's surprise when he went home as yoongi was now alot better than before as Namjoon asked him if he still wants to go to the place he once showed him or not.

Surprisingly yoongi agreed and now they planned to go out on the day jin planned to kill Jackson.

Jackson also knew Jin's intentions as he heard tae and jin talking to each other before leaving to vacation.

Jackson was being stopped by tae but Jackson got soo angry that he shot tae on his head causing him to die on the spot.

Now Hoseok came to taehyung's place to ask him about or atleast stop him and jin from further murders but found taehyung dead on the floor.

He was beyond shocked he felt soo sad for tae to die at such a young age he looked around for clues but couldn't find any

So he was now trying to remove taehyung's glasses but suddenly found them a bit heavy or different then he closely examined it to find a camera fixed in the frame.

Hoseok removed the chip camera and plugged it into his computer.

The video showed every meeting jin and he had and who was now responsible for killing him.

Hoseok now knew that jin is unstoppable and also Jackson's intentions he tried to reach jin but they already left to their vacations.

Hoseok came to know that Jackson is planning to kill jin and his family and already left after them.

Hoseok booked the earliest flight to that place to reach faster.

With Kim's family

Jk: ooohhh dad I'm tired

Yoongi: tired by sitting all the day

Jk: hyung you have to admit it that you will be the first and fastest one to sleep

Nj: okay boys stop bickering now lets eat our dinner

After dinner Jin and Namjoon were cuddling on the couch yoongi was reading a book near the fireplace while jk he was drawing something.

Suddenly.................

To be continued.............

Vote nad comment

Next will be last part 💜