V

The messenger drove slowly and carefully. He knew that his destination was somewhere here, but he couldn't find it anywhere. It wasn't until the third time he passed the rotten trees that he saw the small light of a lamp and started towards it. Opposite him stood a figure, somewhat thunderous.,, Bunduku! "I'm so glad to see you!",, So the master is sending you with a message? ",, Yes. He's summoning his party again, and he wants you to bring volunteers too!" The man, addressed as Bunduk thought, then looked at the messenger.,, Bahestur, something has changed. You've changed, or so it seems to me.",, Why do you think that?" Bunduk laughed.,, You know what Jarema says, don't you?",, Ahaaa, of course, alcohol, women, and laziness, that's the death of every soldier.",, Yes. Well, it doesn't matter, I recently met Borcha and Katrin, and I even saw Rolf, they were together in a pub, they heard the invitation of all the groomsmen to Yalen. ",, That's quite interesting... "Bahestur turned:,, I still have to go back, it will take me two days, so I'm here. I'll hold off and leave in the morning, what about you?",, What about you? Come on, have some mead." Baheštur looked at Bunduk. "Do you know what Jarema would say to you if you told him that you're staying because of the mead?" "That it's like an old peasant waiting for a young miller, he waits, waits, but he never arrives, drink!" he handed him mead. "Do you miss the old days too?" "Yes...but now most of the party is in intelligence...you know, follow everything that interests me." "Yes, it's as if I heard my uncle." "Strange.",,That's right.." They had fun together for a long time, until finally they fell asleep and in the morning continued together far away, into the steppe.