(chapter 1) Pilot

Pov: y/n 

I can't believe that they accepted me, with my grades and personality i thought that i can maximum go work in a farm back in ex_404. That's btw the  planet i come from, it's called ex_404 cause it was a complete disaster for the scientists that made it, they wanted to make a human made planet fot the first time, but something went wrong and now i live in a planet without technically any water, i mean not now, cause i came to this University to study Martial Arts from ancient civilizations, i now that it sound wierd, but that's what i am anyway, i always wanted to feel safe and all.

SO i came up to the register table.

"Hi Miss, i'm y/n, and can you show me the dorms please, and give me my room- I MEAN-give me my number, sorry, i'm kinda clumsy and nervious."

"It's okey, but do not talk to much, just do what they say to you, cause how i see you're here for M.A.O.A.C student, with your gpa, i don't even know who gave you this much luck, but i'm not here to critisize. Here is you room, number, got it"

"Yeah, sure, that's"

What i bitch, well i guess i gotta fit in one day, i bet she's one of that "i'm not like other girls" girl. She looks max 17, so i guess she's a student too, way to bitchy for a student. but whatever.

Ohh here is my number.

Jim's pov.

ohh, i can't with this people today, they told me that i have a new roomie today, what the actual fuck, can't i live alone one day, i knwo that't it's too much to ask, but when i came here nobody was signed so i was living alone, this rooms are free for studen's anyway, but again, i don't wanna just...aggghhh, who is it gonna be, i bet some nerd from the musical group, or a guy from the botanics club, this is unbereable.

Who's knonking? Come in, i guess IT'S here. And a rather interesting girl comes in. I guess this is not gonna be an IT after all cause she has a key. 

"Hey, what have we got here, i guess you have keys, how strange, don't tell me you're my new roommate, i mean, that would be crazy right? The girls sector is on the other side of the campus"

"Ohh, really, you won't let talk will ya? Let's start frojm the fact that i'm not a toy to be olayed with, so i guess a little more respect would be more wanted, okey? I guess"

"Ohh, so you like to play dirty, don't you."

"what am i? Italian Mafia? Ahh what is your name again 'playboy'" i read the text on his shirt.

"ah, sorry" and he takes is shirt off to not look like a ten year old that likes to be cool.

"umm,  you do know that this are the leftover clothes that earth sends us"

"What the fack is 'earth'"

"Ahh, it's another planet, i live close, see it everyday. They make all kinds of stuff and send them to us sometimes, now if i'm not wrong "playboy" is a dirty magazine with pornography"

"Are you okey? The Fuck you talk about pornography"

"I'm okey, it's just that you should now what you're wearing" i grin looking at his half naked body.

"i'm curious though, is THIS how you greet people when they come in?"

"You mean the shirt? NO, but i can stay like this if you like what you see"

"I don't care, i not gonna be here for long anyway, there's been a mistake with my registration, cause i'm not staying here with you, you do know that right? "

"what? DOn't like waking up to this everyday? Well, yoor lose. Not my problem, but you do knwo that they will charge you extra money for a room change right?"

"Fuck, how much?"

"650 coins or smth"

"The shit you talking about, i don't have that much money you know? You made this fucking system"

" I don't know 'bout you, but i like it"

"you son of a-"

----------------------------------------------------

i tried writing this story again, i had a failed attempt, but now i really want to do this. there is gonna be smut in chapter 5-6 so relax, this is not fluff

bye