(chapter 2) This annoying guy

y/n pov:

This is like really weird, i still don't get, how could they chanrge you soo much, just for the room change, it's literally their fault to put me here in the male section. i don't know about this guy though, he's social at least, he's not one of those emo boys, but still annoying.

"Hey hey, y/n, gm, how are you, classes start in 2 hours and you're already up?"

"Why are you up anyway?"

"Fot my daily work out, how do you think i keep this body good"

"Eww, you're gross"

"Just...let's get going"

"you just said that classes start in 2 hours"

"Yeah, but we need to go and eat something, and don't even think about money."

"What, you paying?"

"No, it's free for students" he grins.

"Huh, ok"

"But first we gotta go and catch my friend Daniel"

"who's Daniel?"

"Daniel, is..well, something, let's just say that he is a phenomenon and not an actual beeing"

"What do you mean?"

"You will see what i mean"

and that's when he took me from my hand and we went out of the room.

"Jim, not so fast"

"relax princess, it's fine"

we were runnign through the halls without even realizing that there are people around.

"why are we in sunch a hurry, who is after you playboy"

"Stop, here we are, room nuber 220"

"who is Daniel anyway?"

"You'll see-"

And that's when i see the door opening and realize that this looks more like a whorehouse than a dorm room, naked girls all around and a random guy yelling.

"you bastard, get out of my room, whatv the fuck is wrong with you? I told you not to come into my room sooner than 9am"

"That's why we were running?" i say 

"Yeah, well i wanted to see what is he doing today, yesterday he told me not to come into his room before 9 am, that's why i wanted to come in here early. Anyway, the thing is that the whole academy knows that he is a fuckboy, but he's also the biggest nerd in the building and i'm pretty sure in this universe too. that's why we're friends, i was trying to fix my broken hoverboard one day and because i was soo tired i asked him for help and he made it even cooler, we are in the machanics sector noe togather, i don't know how he manages to fuck and study the same time."

"Well, that's why you say "phenomenon""

"Yeah, pretty much, don't get me wrong i like him, he's cool, it's fine"

The door opens again, and Daniel comes out, while all of the other girls come out too

"Bye Danny" "cu daddy" both of them say at the same time.

"a threesome, well, kinky what can i say"

"Now you asshole, what did i tell you?"

"you say a bunch of shit, how am i supposed to remeber all of it, and plus, close the goddamn door before having fun, i mean everybody knows you, but still.."

"i hate you"

"I love you too, now, this is my new..drum roll........ROOMIE"

"Ohh you're too exited huh?"

"No, i'm just happy that i won;t get bored"

"Don't make me give the room change money and get the fuck out of the dorm room Jim" i say 

" What roome change money?"

"ahh..you know, the new rule that the academy put, when you wan to change your room you gotta pay the fucking money, i don'n lnow, maybe you just didn'r see it" he nerviously said, i'm starting to get suspicious.

"maybe"

___________________________

this looks tooooo much like "xo kitty" shit, but i'm srry, i had to