(chapter 3) Mister Sojo

Jim's pov:

So we all went to the cafeteria to eat some stuff and ended up buying some salads (healthy fucking life, prove me wrong). I can't let y/n know that that rule i said about doesn't exist, it's the complete opposite, if they knew that we live togather, they would demand from her to chenge her room. 

I see Danial coming.

"hey, i heard your crazy chick is going to the pricipal later to ask him if she can maybe change rooms without the charge because there has been a mistake. I see that there's long until your virgin ass can get a girl"

"You fucking idiot, the fact that i'm not a fuckboy like SOMEBODY I KNOW, doesn't mean that i'm a virgin"

"I want names Jimbo, is there literally any girl that would date you before you turning 16, that's when i met you, and you obviously didn't fuck anybody from that time period, i mean i would know at least."

"I was 15 at the time, sone random girl that i...that i...yes, that i met at a party, i don't even remeber see, that's how unimportant that detail is"

to say the truth, i don't even know if i'm a virgin or no, what i really know, is that i will lose any chances i've got with y/n, so i better stop her.

"where is she now?"

"she is your roomie dude, how should i know?"

"Right, okey, thanks dude, see ya"

hurry, i can't let this happen, i have to at least get to know her, i wouldn't say that i love her, not even like her to be honest, but she is a rather interesting person, i sow in her timetable, that she is mostly interested in Martial arts os some ancient places, tbh, i'm not even sure what that means, i only know that she does some badass things there, that's the only thing i know.
 I see her, there still might be time.

" y/n, wait, you really don't wanna go in there"

"What's the matter with you, i wanna have a normal Academy experiancem, not one with whorehouses, nerds, hoverboard makers and mostly not one with trouble makers, am i being clear or not?"

"Okey, if that's what you wanna do, then do it, i won't really stop you, the onnly problem is that, by this time mister Sojo (the 'j' with spanish pronunciation) is haveing his lunch, and this is the time when i see miss Mara coming in here, there are lot's of rumors going around them, you really wanna interupt them for something that cane wait? Besides, she will have a close eye to you, miss Mara, she is such a pain in the ass- oh here she comes, act normal, act normal! 
   Hiii miss Mara, how are you doing today, you look great by the way"

"Mister Hawkins, no changes are to be made"

"What now?"

"You know really well what i mean mister Hawkins" And she went into the cabinet.

" ohh, fuck her, whatever, let's go."

"i guess this should wait then, but don't get excited, i will get what i want, i always do"

"You're a little spoiled for a vilage girl aren't you?"

"I'm not from a vilage, i'm from the experimantal planet next to earth, you now, the one with horny bastards that pretend that they like working and then come home to their partners and fuck with porn playing in the background"

"Ohh, that earth, got it, like there is any other earth on this universe"

"Whatever, let's go"

Y/n's pov:

After the classes and that mister Sojo thing, i'm soo tired that i wanna sleep and that's all, so we go into the room and we change into our pj's.

 (you can think of something more sexy if you want, she didn't know that she was staying with a guy, it's not her fault come on)

Clearly i didn't expect to live with a guy so i only have this pj's. And last night i was completely tired of my journey so i slept in what i was wearing. He was wearing some shorts without a top, i gotto admit, he isn't too worked out, but he is still quite skinny and a little worked out, like he is not one of them shelf guys (srry that's how i call them). \

"ohh, so you are lesbi"

"What the hell Jim ?"

"I mean, you did expect to live with a girl, in this outfit though, if i was a straight female, i would become at least bi for this"

"Perv"

"I didn't say anything bad, it's still a compliment"

_____________________________

it's getting too long (the chapter) bye