Twins

3rd person POV

Reve opened her eyes she was drenched in sweat tremoring with fear still couldn't process what she felt like.

she was still afraid to move her body though she was thirsty her tongue was quenching for water but her body was still in sleep paralysis.

 it took all her strength and courage to get up and have some water she was badly missing him as he was the one who can calm her if Tyran was here it would take seconds to relax her but now it seems to be taking eternity "Tyran please come fast"

She poured water in her glass tears were still flowing from her eyes she was badly missing Tyran, wished that he would be present right beside her when she needed him the most as he always do

"Calm down Reve it was just a dream" she tried to calm herself but all her efforts were in vein when she saw the mark on her hand it was not there earlier

She was not able to process anything tried to rub it, wash it but seems like that mark was imprinted on her skin, soon that mark start shinning that mark in her wrist was emitting golden light she thought she was still in her dream. She made many efforts to wake herself get herself out of this dream but all her efforts seemed to be waste of time.

"Should I call Tyran? He'll probably think I am loosing my mind, moreover he is in meeting" she decided to wait for him. She was sitting on chair staring at her newly formed mark, she remembered she saw similar mark on someone, but to her surprise she remembered that guy she met at library has the same tattoo on his neck. Now she was dead sure it was connected to that man. She desperately wanted to call him and tell everything about all the incident, every event related to that person was unusual. But what proof I've about him. I've to deal with him myself first "I know where to find you"

She was drown in her thoughts and didn't knew when she fell asleep on that chair. Her sleep break when she heard some clacking of utensil. She opened her eye found herself on bed and saw it was Tyran who put breakfast tray on table. "Oops! sorry I was trying to not to break your peaceful sleep" he stopped in between when he noticed her puffed eyes "Hey you were not able to sleep yesterday"

Reve smile fade away when she remembered what happened last night. Her gaze immediately fall to her hand she was in shock to see her mark got disappeared from her hand.     

Tyran was confused with that look on her face "What happened?" he said holding her wrist gently examined if her hand got hurt.  

"Nothing" 

"Did you ordered the book I was searching? As an apology for leaving me yesterday"

"But someone said she understand work comes first ok I'll order it now"

"No need"

"I asked librarian for that book he said he will arrange it by today evening"

"If  I didn't get it today, then order it"

"OK boss, now lets have some breakfast"

"How was your meeting?"

"Umm! it went well"

"I'll drop you to library I too have to go to office"

she nodded "Ok" 

In library

The moment she entered her eyes were searching for him desperately. She went to the same she met him earlier. 

"Well Well someone is looking for me" he said standing beside rack holding book in one hand

Reve stop hearing the same voice "what black magic you did on me?"

"Woahhh BLACK MAGIC such a big allegation"

"Don't act so innocent in front of me every weird incident happened after we met"

"Ahha! such incidents were happening before also you just ignored them"

"Stop with this nonsense and tell me why this is happening? What you did?"

"Dude I did nothing It's your husband who is the real culprit"

"Ok rapid fire, tell me your name"

"What?"

"Pls answer"

Reve

Your husband name?

Tyran

Dog?

Cere

Mom?

Natasha

Brother?

Michael

It was nothing but silence for few seconds

"But you don't have brother then who is Michael?"

Reve had no answer

"Or you've a twin Mike but you don't remember me, Sis"  

Their mark start glowing

Michael nick name is Mike, he also has mark somewhat similar to Reve

.

.

.

[*Disclaimer: Images are taken from internet]