Stuck

Nooo....Mike....

Reve gathered all her courage and look out of widow to check Mike but to her surprise she saw nothing as she expected 

Mike was not there though it was a sense of relief but "where was he? He jumped right in front of me. How is this possible?"

she rushed towards door with thought to go downstairs and check on Mike. The moment she opened the door she found herself again in the library.

She pinched herself "What's happening am i dreaming right now?"

But all her efforts to wake herself were in vain as this time everything happening was real.

She ran towards the door and again entered the room. Slammed the door she was panting "No Reve you can't stuck here think about something." While thinking her eyes fell towards window and she realized "what the hell!!!"

It was dawn time she clearly remembered while going out of that door and that incident happened in the morning.

He was definitely a warlock how come he changed the time "definitely something is wrong with this place I've to get out of here asap."    

"Mom Dad I will not talk to you" someone was sobbing. It was a girl she was sobbing her face was hidden as she was sitting in bent position with her head placed on her knees

Reve POV: Don't tell me it's a horror movie plot. Is she a ghost? I'll choose to jump out of window instead of  getting murdered by a kid's ghost.

"Hey who are ..." she was about to complete her sentence but stopped when she heard someone was slamming the door. 

"Reve please open the door" It was a voice of a kid

She walked towards door to open it but froze when the girl lift up her head and it was Reve. Yes that ghost was no one other than Reve. She walked towards that girl and tried to touch her face but...

That kid stood up and ran towards the bed the most astonishing moment was when she ran across Reve she passed through "No she is definitely a ghost or am I dead?"

"Ahhhh help Tyrannn...." without even turning back Reve just ran towards the door "I don't wanna diee...."

She opened the door and saw little boy in front of the door. He was the one slamming the door.

Reve felt that she had seen that boy somewhere. She lifted her head and noticed that this she in her own house where she used to live with her mom and dad. "No way"

Within a moment that boy also passed across Reve and entered the room to which she stumbled backward 

"Hey! Reve pls don't be angry we all will go to amusement park, I'll go with Sean later"

This time she turned back to those kids.

"Promise" that little girl said showing her tiny pinky finger

"Yes"

"So now all of us are going to amusement park, right kids"

Reve heart sank listening to that sweet voice again after years. She turned towards the door.

"MOM"

It was her mom and dad standing right behind her. It was the most happiest and saddest moment of her life her parents were right in front of her but she can't hug them or tell them how much she missed them that everyday she wished to die so that all of them can live together again. All her feelings, her emotions she can't show only thing she can do right now is to watch them. 

"Oh the window is open again. I told you many time to close windows in evening" her mom walked towards window to close it

"Mom can you listen me. Mom. Reve your daughter" Reve followed her.

To stop her she tried to grab her shoulder but failed to do so and stumbled towards window but luckily hold the window's sill.

Reve POV: It seems like it was just a illusion an image which I can see but can't touch. Is this all really happening or did i just travelled back to time. How is this possible? 

You're really annoying Sis. How many times will you repeat this question? Haha... Nothing is impossible in this world. 

Astonished by the Mike's voice she turned to check but suddenly someone pushed her out of window and it was Mike

Reve lost her balance and fell out of window "I should'nt have believed him and come here. I'm sorry Tyran"

.

.

.

Sorry for taking so long to post new chapter. Hope you guys like this chapter.

[Disclaimer: Images are taken from internet]