Forty Two

Genesis awoke with a slight headache.

She sat up slowly and groaned at the pain that came from her groin. The bed she was on swallowed her petite form which instantly gave away the fact that she was not in her room.

Her eyes surveyed the room she lay in.

It was huge. The beige walls were soft and subtle. The beige a color she began to be found of. There were paintings that she instantly recognized were her mates. Little angel designs rested on the roof and there was a small round marble table to the right of the room, that held books and little tea cups, a slight touch specifically made for her. The floor was mahogany brown as well as the door, her mate's favorite color. A very distinctive feature that complimented her mate's personality.

The door to her left clicked open and her body turned into mush as her mate came through the door, topless wearing black pants.

"Good morning." Genesis says softly, her eyes shamelessly roamed his toned muscular chest and well defined abs.

He smiled softly at her before slowly walking towards her. His eyes stayed trained on her, prowling towards her like a lion ready to devour its prey.

"Mm." Ezra hums now at the side of the bed. He looked down at his small mate who had on his shirt that swallowed up her petite form. "It is a good morning indeed."

Genesis blushed deeply as she removed the covers from over her, slowly standing up on the large bed. Her feet wobbled and she hissed, pain shooting within her core.

Ezra's arm immediately gripped her waist before she could fall, his eyes held worry.

"What's wrong aingeal?" He asks, as his mate's brows knit together in pain.

"I'm sore." She whimpered , resting her head on his chest.

"I figured as much." Ezra says, kissing her forehead. "Come."

"Where are we going?" Genesis asks curiously as he picked her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his right hand lay firmly on her back and the other on her arse, heading towards the door he had just come out of.

Upon entering the room, the grey walls and white tiles revealed a huge bathroom.

She gasps at the wide bathroom tub, steams coming from the water that was in it. The soap danced on top of the water, inviting her to join them. To the side of the huge tub was a platter of fruits, vegetables, bacon, ham, crackers, cheese and tea.

"Ezra?" Genesis asks softly, looking up at him to find him already staring at her.

"Hands up." He orders. She does as told and he took the oversized shirt off of her. He kissed her forehead once more before he slowly lay her in the warm water.

The smell of vanilla hit her senses and she sighed in content. The warm water instantly hit her thighs, bringing a sense of relief to her discomfort. Her hands went towards the raspberry tea on the platter, sipping earnestly as her body began to warm as the hot essence went down her throat.

Genesis looked up at her mate as he carefully watched her. He looked so pleased with the platter he had made for her.

"How does the water feel?" He asks, his head tilted to the side as he looked at her curiously. She smiled up at him, she thought he had looked so cute in that moment.