Twisted Sister

You were going to meet your sister today. Well, kind of. The king and queen of Corona adopted you on the eve of your sister's 16th birthday, when you were just 11. Everyone in Corona was so excited to have a new princess, and you were excited to be the new princess. But... things didn't go as planned. Out of fear, and a twisted sort of love, they hid you from the rest of Corona. You would think parents would be more gentle.

You didn't mind, because you were just happy to get out of that dreadful orphanage. Everyone would bully you for your long, black hair. And by long, i mean long, long. You had about 20ft of pure black hair. It looked pretty with your pale, freckled skin, and piercing green eyes, but it wasn't much use in terms of popularity. You hated those kids. You wanted them to feel pain.

To be, fair, you were a very destructive person. But none of that mattered now, your long lost sister was returning. As she entered the door, you brushed off your large black dress and walked up to her, only for her to pull you into a bear hug! "I've always wanted a sister!'' Rapunzel said as she left go of you and went to hug your parents.  You had your sister back, finally, even though you never really lost her.

-------------------------------------------------------

You, Rapunzel and Cassandra sat outside of the castle. "I was thinking about your hair. Maybe there's a way we can discreetly try to get some answers, just the two of us. I might know someone who can help." Cassandra mentioned. "I still think you're being unfair about Eugene. But, um, who is this friend of yours?" Rapunzel said. She seemed a bit upset that she couldn't tell Eugene. "His name is Varian, and he's some kind of wizard" Cassandra did not just say that. "Audible Gasp! He is an alchemist, not some wizard." Rapunzel and Cassandra turned to you. "You know him?'' Rapunzel asked. "He's only the smartest mind in Corona!" You snapped back, upset at the clear disrespect thrown upon Varian. "Wow! A real wizard? Do you think he'll have one of those pointy hats, and like, a robe and a staff and cast spells?" Rapunzel said, completely ignoring your comment about magic. "again, not a wizard" you reminded her. You seemed to fade into the background of there conversation. "No, I do not. Very little is known about Varian, and what is, isn't good. Some say he's dangerous." Cassandra replied. "wow, am i just invisible?" you said, trying to grab Rapunzel's attention. "But if we want answers, he's our best bet. Right?" Rapunzel continues talking with cassandra, but then you grab her hand and drag her away. "Come on, let's go visit Varian- actually, maybe we should let cassandra lead, i dont get out much."

------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at what seems to be Varian's house. "So, this is where Varian lives. It seems cozy, in an I-wish-I-had-said-goodbye-to-my-loved-ones-before-I-left kind of way." Rapunzel seemed a bit uncomfortable, trying to hide it with her optimisim. "Just watch your step, Raps. Come on, this way." Cassandra warned. "I dont get paid enough for this crap, let's move idiots." You barged into Varian's house. "Where the heck is he?" You said, looking around, but you could hardly see. "It's just fog. I'm sure it's okay." God, Rapunzel's optimisim was getting annoying. Cassandra then trips on a wire, and one of Varian's alchemical solutions hits you. "Fine. A booby trap!" Oh my god, does she ever shut up!? You hated the way she basically narrated her feelings. "Raps, everything's gonna be- oh!" Cassandra was cut off by Varian, wearing some weird mask. "What do you want?" varian said, but before anyone else could state their buisness, you started whining. "Oh my goooooodddddd, Var, what took you so long? Do you know how much she talks? You gotta help me, i can't stand her, i'm gonna diiiiieeeeee." "Umm, y/n, you do know she's right next to you?" Varian said, as rapunzel look shocked. "Oh. See, she's basically turning me older every second she's near me. Varian sighed, and brought out the neutralizing particle. As annoying as you were, he couldn't help but love you- wait, did he just admit to himself that he loves you?

--------------------------------------------------------

733 words

This might become a series or full book, i love this y/n.