Vampire's Can't Enter

"Hiya!" Varian turns around to face the strange voice, to see a girl with black ponytails with purple highlights. She had pale skin and purple eyes. And also...fangs? "Who are you? How did you get into my house?" Varian asked, skeptical of this intruder. "Uh, you put out a welcome mat, duh." The girl replied, looking at him like he was stupid. "Yeah, but that doesn't explain how you got into my house!" Varian angrily said. "You put out a welcome mat. Us vampires made those years ago so we could get in wherever we wanted. And you stupid 'hoomans' put them everywhere."

She walked up to Varian and tapped his nose. "Boop! I'm y/n! As you can tell, I'm a vampire, which is obvious, and if you couldn't tell, I assume you're stupid, which isn't good, because I've been watching you, and you're the smartest hooman I can find. If you're not smart, I would be utterly crushed." She closes her eyes and puts a hand over her head dramatically, before opening one of her eyes to see if he was still there. "Wow, um, you talk..a lot." Varian said, confused as to why there was a vampire in his house. "Yeah...I get that a lot." She anxiously scratched the back of her head. "I still don't know why you're in my house." To say Varian was a bit annoyed was an understatement.

"Oh, straight to the point I see. Ok, can I crash with you?" "Wait, WHAT!?" "You heard me. I wanna stay here, totally not because got kicked out of my house for being useless until I kill the werewolf in Corona." She swayed back and forth, awaiting his response. "Why would I let you stay in my house? You broke in." "Because....please?" She gives some very persuasive puppy dog eyes. "Fine, just don't break anything." Varian sighs and continues working on his alchemy. "Awesome! I promise I won't be a bother." Literally 5 seconds after, she breaks something. Varian sighs again. He would have to get used to her. I mean, she was cute, but in a pushy sort of way.

----------------------------------------------------

354 words

i wrote this at marshall's so its short