𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒

me and bobby have been best friends since the third grade, i will admit he was a little over protective at times. but i always knew it was just because he was like a big brother to me. we practically grew up together, he was close with my family, and i was close with his.

"NIGGA REV ME" i heard someone say from across the room, getting completely thrown out of my thoughts. it was ken and bobby playing cod or something. I heard ken screaming through the headset as bobby spat back at his harsh words.

I didn't understand how they could say such hurtful things, and then go back to being the bestest of friends. but i guess that's how men are. "yo y/n go grab me a sprite out my fridge" bobby said pulling his headset to the side.

"nigga what do you think i am? your maid?" I said laughing. "hell yeah, now go get me one" he said slapping my thigh. "igh bruh" I said walking out. i heard ken oooing across the phone screen since they were now on facetime.

I walked down the staircase before turning around the corner instantly seeing his mother. "hiiiii!" I said walking up to her with my arms open. "hiii baby, how are you?" she said smiling and embracing the hug. "i'm keeping up how are you?" I said before pulling away.

"i'm still breathing, so i can't complain." she said revealing a slight smile. "yeah, i feel you." I said before opening the refrigerator grabbing a cold can of sprite. I walked back up to bobby's room almost tripping up the stairs.

"damn, you know there's a railing right?" I heard bobby say. I looked up and saw him towering over me. "shut up, that's why i'm drinking your sprite nigga." I said attempting to run back to his room.

"noo your not" he said before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "bobby bro let me go." I said hitting his back. he ran back into his room slamming me onto his bed. "that's why your dreads falling out now." I said pushing his head.

"thats wh-" bobby was cut off. "nigga stop flirting and come ready up." ken said mugging us through the camera. "nigga shutcho ass up." bobby said flopping down on the bed before grabbing his controller. I laughed as i rolled over , picking up my phone.

i started scrolling through instagram before i got a phone call. your boyfriend. I sighed knowing it was about to be bullshit. "hello?" I said answering the phone call. "yo where tf you at?" he said before cranking up his car.

"i'm with a friend why?" I said rolling my eyes. "drop the lo, i'm coming." he said now driving. "nah, i don't wanna hang out rn." i said sighing. I knew he only wanted one thing and one thing only. "bitch i said send the lo." he said raising his voice.

i guess bobby heard that since he immediately shut off his ps and hung up on ken. "nigga who the fuck you talking to?" bobby said clicking the facetime button. he accepted the facetime instantly mugging bobby.

"nigga the fuck are you?" he said now speeding. "i'm her bestfriend and ian finna let you call
y/n out her name." bobby said mugging him back. "nigga and what you gon do if i continue." he said putting his gun in the camera.

"imma take her from you, and really give her what she deserves." bobby said laughing. "nigga she wouldnt even put her lips on you." he said laughing through the phone back. "oh you think so?" bobby said before walking back over to me.

he turned the camera towards us before he placed his hand around my neck, and pulled me into a kiss, which turned into us making out infront of my now ex. "ight have that bitch then." he said before hanging up.

i pulled away from bobby, now embarrassed and over thinking. "listen y/n i've liked you for a while now, and i really wanna give you what you deserve. i understand if you don't want anything and wanna stay friends but i just wanted to let you know." bobby said.

"no, bobby i've kind of been growing onto you. not in a friend kind of way, i just didn't wanna say anything and ruin our friendship." I said looking up at him, who was towering over me.

"show me how much you want me." bobby said licking his lips.

.

764 words.
i'm sorry ik this is short, but i havent had the motivation to write ANYTHING. but i promise to you all i WILL try my best to start updating more. love you all!

vote for a continuation ⭐️