𝖼𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂

I was sitting at the lunch table with my two friends, when the group of boys who came up to us it felt everyday began to walk over to our table.

"hey ladies." one of the juniors said wrapping his arm around my friend jalena. i rolled my eyes and continued to eat my bojangles my mom brought to the school for me.

"someones in a mood." the second junior began to mumble. the third junior just sat there, he didn't really wanna say anything, i felt he just joined the wrong group of people since he had just came to our highschool.

"yeah of course i am, i'm tired of you and your corny ass friends coming over here bothering us." I said getting up to throw away the rest of my food. i lost my appetite.

I walked over to the trash can, opening the door on my way out. I was walking to my locker when i heard footsteps behind me. "why are you following me?" I said turning around to look at him.

"listen, i just wanna apologize for my frien-" he stopped before correcting himself. "associates i meant, they're assholes." he said leaning against the lockers.

"yeah they are." I said opening my locker before grabbing my car keys. "what are you doing?" he said looking at the car keys in my hand.

"leaving?" I said tilting my head. "oh alright." he said turning around. "i mean if you want, you can come with me." I said fidgeting with my car keys. "don't have to tell me twice." he said turning around and walking beside me.

I opened the double doors, immediately noticing a security guard standing outside. I looked over at the boy before signaling him to hide behind a wall.

I walked outside the building getting the security guards attention. "excuse me, mr olvero sent me from lunch to come and get you, some kid had a vape or something." I said pointing him towards the cafeteria.

"alright thank you, what's your name?" the guard said with a concerned look on his face. my heart instantly sunk, usually they don't question me that much so i had to come up with a lie quick.

"rylee smith." I said smiling. he nodded before walking towards the cafeteria. i saw the boy laughing behind the wall. "shut up and cmon before i leave your ass."

we made it outside, and i immediately spotted my black jeep. "over here." I said pulling his arm. I unlocked my car doors as i got into my drivers seat, and left the boy to get in the passenger.

"does this often work, rylee?" he said getting in the car, slighty slamming the door. "well shit, knock my door off.. and yeah most the time."

"sorry i grew up sweeping carpet." he said scratching his head , laughing.

I laughed along before cranking up the car, backing out of the student parking lot. "so where we going?" he said kicking off his yeezy slides, placing his feet on my dashboard.

"nigga don't get too comfortable.. and chickfila." I said rolling down my window. "my fault , and chicfila mid as fuck" he said sucking his teeth. "nigga YOUR the one that wanted to tag along like an annoying ass toddler." I said mugging him.

"and i'll get out and walk back to school the fuck" he said throwing his head back. I slammed on the breaks, making him almost fly out the windshield. "then walk back nigga."

he sat and stared at me like he was crazy before turning and looking out the window. "that's what i thought." I said before continuing my route.

about 10 minutes had passed and we finally made it to chicfila. "fuck, these lines be long as hell." I said mentally face palming myself. "told you we should've went to chipotle." he said still staring out the window.

"nigga i do not want beans and rice right now, if you want to make a separate order feel free to." I said throwing my hands down. he sighed as he unlocked his phone, scrolling through instagram.

"hi what can i get started for you today?" the chickfila employee said tapping through the small device. " um, can i get a three count chicken tender meal with polynesian sauce and a sweet tea?" I said unlocking my cashapp card.

"yeah, anything else?" the employee said looking at the boy. "what do you want?" I said looking at the boy who was acting like a bad toddler. "mac and cheese." he said with an attitude.

i rolled my eyes turning back to the worker. "i'm sorry just add a medium mac and cheese, and another chicken tender meal the same way?"

"of course.. anything else?" the employee said. "no that's all thank you." I said putting my car back into drive. "my pleasure." he said signaling me to drive foward.

after what it felt like 10 long minutes, we finally got our food and drove out. I drove into an empty thrift store parking lot before handing the boy his food.

"here." I said giving him the sauces. he quickly snatched it before starting to eat. "i should hit you in your throat and make you choke since you wanna have an attitude over some nasty ass beans."

he rolled his eyes, continuing to smack on his food. I lifted up my arm rest, revealing a pink shiny holographic bag with weed leaf stickers on it. I unzipped it, grabbing a rolling tray that attached to my sterring wheel from my backseat.

his head immediately shot over towards me once he saw me pull out a couple blunts. I laughed to myself and finished up my food i was already eating off while i was waiting on the boys food.

I grabbed a lighter out of the small bag and lit up one of the blunts and began to bring it up to my lips. I inhaled the smoke causing me to let out a slight cough before offering it to him.

of course he didn't turn down the offer.

It'd been about thirty minutes and it'd already kicked in by fifteen. I reclined my seat back as i finished off the now roach. "rylee can i tell you something?" the boy said before looking over at me.

I turned my head towards him giving my attention to him. "oh by the way, my name isn't rylee, it's y/n i just gave him a fake name." I said smiling. "oh my name is chase."

"hm, nice name." I said as i sat and waited for him to tell me what was bothering him so. "i've liked you ever since i moved to the school, you were the first person i locked my eyes on." he said lighting up from embarrassment.

"oh really?" I said sitting up. "yeah." he said locking eye contact. the sexual tension that was circulating around the car was through the roof at this point.

"i don't believe you." I said tilting my head still making eye contact.

"how about i show you." chase said before unbuckiling his seatbelt.

1,192 words
CLIFFHANGERRRR 😂
pt2?