𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗂

it was around 2:30am, me and elijah were coming home from a close friends party. I could tell he was exhausted, his eyes were low fighting to stay open. I would catch him dozing off a little from time to time.

"eli do you want me to drive?" I said looking at him, my head tilted a little. "no, i'll be fine we almost home." he said with his raspy deep voice. "please just let me drive, we have 10 minutes until we get home take a nap until then." I said taking of my seatbelt.

"okay." he gave in pulling into a empty church parking lot turning the car off. I opened my door and walked over to the other side of the car as elijah did the same. I put my foot on the break ,pushing the push to start button and switched the car into reverse.

it had been around 11 minutes and we had finally made it home. i looked over to see amiri reclined back with his mouth open. I quietly  laughed at the sight. "eli," i said shaking him gently. he was still asleep. i began to shake him a little harder.

he woke up, and sucked his teeth pulling on the door handle. "we're here." I said opening the car door and walking to the front door. I entered the passcode into the pad and walked inside placing the car keys in a tiny ceramic bowl that was sitting on a table near the front door.

I had already made it up to the bedroom, and eventually was already in the shower by the time elijah made it upstairs. "damn, you couldn't even wait for me." he said slamming the bedroom door. "no, i couldn't i'm tired cause you wanted to stay around talking to all those groupies." I said rolling my eyes. It wasn't long before i heard the bathroom door swing open, hitting the wall.

"groupies??" I heard elijah say, closing the bathroom door. "yes GROUPIES nigga." I said as i scrubbed my body with a pink loofa. he flung open the shower curtain examining my body in the action. "nigga if you don't close my shower curt-." i was able to get out before he grabbed my wrist.

"don't ever say some stupid shit like that again y/n." elijah said before slinging the shower curtain closed. he walked out of the bathroom and slamming the door, as i heard him walking down the stairs.

"he would get over it soon." I thought to myself, as i began to finish up my shower.

once i had gotten out the shower, i could hear the guest bedroom shower running. I decided to throw on some white nike pros and a white t-shirt. I walked over to the guest bedroom and peeked into the bathroom door frame. "elijah i'm so-." i began to spit out before being cut off.

"don't worry about it." he said before opening the curtain and stepping out grabbing the first towel he saw, wrapping it around his waist. his abs were still glistening from the shower water.

"damn." i mumbled in a deep voice, making him crack a smile that he attempted to hide. "anyways, forreal, i'm sorry eli." I said walking over to him leaning backwards on the counter so he could see me. "okay, and i forgive you." he said still being sassy. "you're so sassy i cannot take that seriously." I said shaking my head.

I walked back to our bedroom, plopping down onto the bed, laying on my stomach. I picked up my phone and started scrolling through tiktok. I heard amiri coming back into the room, which i soon felt him lay on top of my back.

"dudeee your heavy." I said kicking my feet. he began to repeatedly kiss my face, i felt like a toddler getting swarmed by old women who claimed to change my diapers when i was younger. "stoppp." I said laughing and rolling over.

"okay i'm done." amiri said smiling like a little kid. he got off of me, and flopped down beside me. "damn just throw me off the bed at this point." I joked as he got off of the bed, walking over to my side of the bed.

he threw me over his shoulder and began to walk downstairs to the backdoor. "where are you going elijah, i yelled as i kicked my feet in the air." we eventually made it outside near the pool. "elijah don't you do that, put me down right now i'm not playing." I said squirming my way out of his arms.

he placed me down on the ground and laughed, "i'm not gonna do that i'm joking y/n." he said. "i know you weren't and i just took a shower, you were gonna be sleeping on the couch tonight." I said laughing before i looked over and saw elijah pulling his shirt over his head.

"what are you doing?" I said before being picked up again. this time he was carrying me like a baby and he jumped into the pool with me still in his arms.

I plunged under water accidentally inhaling water. I pushed up to the top of the water coughing rapidly. "you okay?" eli said swimming over to me and straddling me around his waist. "no, i should slap you." I said laughing.

"hmmm should you?" he said before lifting me up on his shoulders. "no, okay i'm sorry eli" I said yelling and panicking.

"GO THE HELL TO SLEEP!" we heard our neighbor scream from their driveway . we bothed looked at each other in union and laughed. "should we make them even madder when we get inside?" elijah said smirking at me. "we should." I said pulling him into a kiss.

( NOT PROOF READ)

𝟗𝟕𝟏 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.
𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 : @opiumcore
i'm gonna try to publish all five, well four now chapters today 😭😭. might be a little challenging, but we love a good challenge 😛.

( hes so fine in this music video, lord)