The Principal's Rule

"You weren't kidding when you said it had...'character'." y/n sweatdrops at the sight of a very much rundown dorm in front of her and Crowley,"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go." Crowley leads the girl towards the building,[Well, at least I still get a roof over my head. Plus, it's best that I stay on my own instead of with some guys.] y/n thought as she rubs her belly.

She winces when the front door let's out an agonizing creek when Crowley opens it and leads her to a living room. Lots of furnitures were thrown about and painting were either askew on the walls or have fallen off. Dust covers pretty much every surface of the room and cobwebs settling in corners here and there.

"This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself." Crowley says as he turns to leave,"But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!" he greets with a chirp before shutting the front door behind him.

Y/n sighs, but smiles with gratitude since she has a home of her own,"It's better here than out there in a world completely unknown to us, huh kid? Better yet, now I can do whatever I want to this place! DIY, ya know?" she says optimistically as she smiles down at her stomach,"This place might look like a dusty shack for now, but a little elbow grease will make it livable." she adds as she takes her cloak off and puts it on a couch.

She then grabs a conveniently placed broom and starts to sweep some of the rubbles and dusts into a corner. Though she jumps in fright when thunder strikes outside followed by rain pelting the ground and house,"Huh, that was a quick weather change. Very relaxing, though." she mumbles as she puts the broom down and sits on her cloak to relax for a moment on the couch.

However, her moment of peace was cut very short by the front door slamming open and close as a squeaky voice screeches,"GWAH! It's pouring out there!" Grim yelps as he trots into the room,"You again!?" y/n was back on her feet in alarm.

"Bwahaha! That look on your face is priceless! Like a bat that got blasted by a water gun." Grim cackles with amusement while y/n rolls her eyes at him,"What're you doing back here, Grim? Didn't they kick you out?" she asks as she sits back down while Grim hops onto a rickety stool.

"As if I wouldn't just sneak back onto campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of! I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!" he exclaims as he jabs a thumb at his poofy chest.

"Okay...? But, why are you so determined to go to this school?" y/n quirks a brow as she leans back on the couch with crossed arms,"Isn't it obvious? I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived!" Grim beams with pride as he stands on his hind legs.

"So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet..." he pouts sadly as his ears droop to showcase his sadness, but he shakes his head and scoffs with crossed arms,"Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent!" he grumbles and points a paw into the air.

"That's why I took the initiative and came here myself. You humans don't understand what a mistake you're makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world!" he shouts, but jumps when a water droplet suddenly lands on his head,"Mrrao! C'mon, scoot over! I'm getting dripped on here!" he yelps as he hops onto the couch y/n is sitting on.

But, he jumps when another drop lands on his head and y/n felt a few land on her as well,"Bwah! Another hole in the roof! These flamin' ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let 'em get doused!" Grim panics as he covers his ears,"Good luck with that. The roof is riddled with holes." y/n sighs as she gets up as dusts her hands off,"I'll go look for some buckets." she announces with a bored tone.