The Legacy Seven

The group of four had quickly rushed to their first class right on time as they took their seats way at the front. Everyone was grouped into a group of two and y/n and Grim were obviously teamed up as they both wore lab coats, gloves and goggles while their teacher, a handsome man with dual colored hair, speaks to them all.

"Ah. You must be my new homeroom students." the man hums as he studies the new faces of his first year students, his eyes lingering on y/n longer,"Hm, that's quite the unusual coat of fur. Do make sure that you arrive properly groomed." he tells everyone as he walks slowly up and down between the tables.

"My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin." the man, Crewel, says as everyone sits down on their stools and open their textbooks,"We're going to start with the basics. And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains." Crewel slaps his teaching stick against his other hand, causing most to flinch at the sound.

"The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly." he warns with a sadistic smirk.

"Huh. So... does anyone know what a mycelia is?" Deuce asks, him being teamed up with Ace as their table is situated next to the Ramshackle Duo,"Not a clue." y/n whispers back as she skims through her textbook,"I've never been one for like, memorizing what things are, ya know?" Ace shrugs with a bored look,"All I care about is how to tell the yummy plants from the yucky ones." Grim huffs with crossed arms and y/n sweatdrops at him.

Their next class was History of Magic and their teacher was a well-aged elder man with a fluffy cat in his arms. The seating was different this time, the benches being situated behind each other and elevated with each step. The group sat at the front with y/n sitting at the edge of the bench so she could get out easier if she ever get nausea.

"I am your History of Magic teacher, Mozus Trein. And this is my familiar, Lucius." the elder, Mozus, introduces himself as he pets Lucius gently,"You are here to learn the rich history of magic, and how it has sculpted the world which you now so easily take for granted." Mozus adds as Lucius glances over to y/n before jumping out of his owner's arms and bounding up to her.

With a wiggle of his butt, he hops onto the girl's lap before gently rubbing his head against y/n's stomach, who rubs his back in return,[I forgot that animals can sense when a woman is pregnant. What a clever little guy.] y/n thought with a smile.

Mozus smiles slightly at the sight as he continues to explain the rules and works of his class,"I grade based on classroom behavior as well as the quality of work. Don't let me catch you sleeping." he warns as he returns to his desk,"Now, let us open our books to page fifteen. This section concerns the magestones discovered in the Dwarfs' Mine..." he starts to explain as Lucius gets into a loaf position on y/n's lap with a meow.

"As knowledge and awareness of magical energy began to spread across the globe from this point, this year is considered Year One of the Magic Era." Mozus explains as y/n writes the important parts down while Lucius let's out a yawn and dozes off.

Ace also let's out a yawn as his eyes slowly closed by themselves while leaning his head in his cupped hand,"Fascinating... 'Dwarfs' Mine'... Mhm, mhm... 'magical energy'..." Deuce tries his best not to fall asleep as well by writing down notes,"Maaan... When do we get to the classes where we blow stuff up with magic?" Grim whines quietly as he pouts with a twitchy tail to showcase his irritation.

Next up was sports class and everyone had to quickly change outfits, which was a shirt and black jumpsuit, which y/n found very comfy and convenient,"Ahh~ That breeze feels nice." she says with content as a cool breeze washes over to the class, ignoring the curious looks she's getting from various boys before everyone snapped their attention on a very buff man.