Batfam x Brucedaughter!reader

Finally one in [Y/N]s POV!
Angst! (Ish)
[Y/N] - your name
[F/C] - favourite colour
[H/C] - hair colour
[N/N] - Nickname
————————————————————————

"[Y/N]!" My dad, Bruce Wayne, called.

I jolted down the stairs, "Yes father?!"

"Your brothers and I are going out tonight, don't wait up. We'll be back late." He said, neatening up his tie.

I sighed, "Yes father."

He had always favoured the boys, probably because they were vigilantes, though he never gave me a chance to try. All my life I've been trying to train to be a vigilante and prove I have what it takes. But he just won't let me, no matter what.

I was stupid enough to come up with an idea. I'd make my own suit, defeat as many criminals as I can and then prove to him I can help. The second I saw that no one was inside the batcave I went down. I used to help stitch up my brothers wounds if Alfred needed help doing them, not that it was often though.

I started designing a suit, it was a [f/c] leather, I chose to use a gas mask to cover my face. The suit fit perfectly, now to pick weapons.

I'd always been fond of a bow and arrow, but then again I used to love sword fighting with Damian. I settled on both and even packed a gun for extra precautions. I brought the main things I'd need, grappling hooks, battarangs etc.

When I'd noticed no one was at home other than Alfred I jumped out of the window, landing perfectly.

————————————————————————

I walked through crime alley, expecting them to be there. Before I could spot them I found riddler, punchline and the joker torturing 3 men.

"Have you three never learnt manners, it's better to keep hands to yourself." I said, walking closer.

"Ah, and who may you be?" The Joker cackled. "Another one of Batmans batbrats?"

"Don't talk about him like that." I said, equipping my sword.

"Hm, you're a nice specimen though," Punchline said, examining me. "don't you think?" She asked the others.

"I suppose." The riddler said, humming in response. "now riddle me this, what's [H/C] and says ow?"

"What?" I asked, "Ow!" I yelped, feeling a blow to the head. Luckily it only made me dizzy, I was still able to stand up. "assholes."

The three cackled, I scowled as I lunged at the joker. I managed to slash his shin. Punchline had come at me with a punch, ironic isn't it. I dodged, kicking her in the stomach causing her to fall back. She ran at me with her twin daggers, I merely laughed and used my grappling hook to get away. I lunged down at them, managing to wipe out punchline and cause the riddler to groan from pain.

"Jokes on you!" I laughed, but my laughter died down quickly as I felt everything around me go black and my ears start to ring.

The last thing I heard was the joker say "No, the jokes on you."

Fuck.

————————————————————————

When I woke up I groaned in pain, my head hurting and my ears still ringing.