𝟎𝟎 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Renee Riddle. The youngest sibling, of 3. Daughter of the dark lord. 

Renee wasn't known by many, unlike her brothers. She wasn't necessarily kept away, no, she simply attended another school; Amstelcroix school of magic and wizardry

It was an old, but prestige wizarding school hidden in the middle of Amsterdam. It wasn't common for international students to attend, but since Renee came from a high class family, she immediately got accepted.

Duurstel offered higher, and stricter education then Hogwarts did, thus why the dark lord had sent her there when she reached the age of 11. They studied most classes hogwarts did, plus some additional ones.

Despite not attending the same schools, the Riddle siblings still were pretty close. That's why both Tom, and Mattheo always seeked to go home during holidays: for their little sister. They'd send multiple notes each week, and also see eachother on holidays: a lot. 

Like Mattheo, she also attended 6th grade, she was simply born later than him.

But with the dark lord raising power and an army, he decided it was time for Renee to come back to the UK. 

And that, is exactly where this brings us. 

The start of Renee Riddle's first, and sixth year at hogwarts.