Extra

Miguel is proud.

That's the only word he can think of.

Because whenever he watches the news and sees pictures of you swinging through New York, or rescuing civilians, he can't help but wonder how someone so incredible could exist in this world. You'd had a rough run, yet somehow you'd mustered up the courage to do this again.

Of course he's proud.

Proud to be the one standing by your side.

Even though that's the case he can't help but feel a bit like a lost puppy. Because it feels like it's been so long since he's been able to hold you.

Really hold you.

Which is a strange thing for him to crave because he's always avoided physical intimacy.

But somehow, he constantly longs to be by your side. To support you. Defend you, protect you.

Love you.

That's why when the both of you finally catch a free moment together he's determined to make the most of it. Maybe dinner, a nice one. Then the both of you can watch those romantic comedies that you love so much.

That he enjoys himself.

He's excited.

It feels like forever since you had a weekend to relax.

Between your day job and your vigilante activities, your schedule is usually filled. That's why when you make plans with Miguel you are excited.

The minute you step through his door, you kick off your shoes.

"I'm back!"

You have your spider suit comfortably tucked in your duffle bag. Miguel comes from around the corner and you grin.

"(Y/N).."

You know he partly expected you to cancel at the last second like you had to the last three times.

"Since we have a chance I was thinking we could maybe watch a movie then jump in the tub and-"

Miguel crosses the floor and kisses you. It catches you a little off guard. The strap of your bag slides down your shoulder, right onto the floor. The thud echoes, but it's lost in the stillness of the moment.

His kisses are hungry, and you find yourself blushing as you reciprocate. He's trying to taste everything. Your brows knit at his neediness. It's so rare to see him lose control like this. Miguel has always exuded golden retriever energy. He's possibly the only man that you've ever thought of as just downright cute.

Although now, you may need to add other adjectives to the list in which you describe your boyfriend.

You don't even realize that he's walking you backwards until your back hits the door. You moan, and Miguel finally pulls away.

"Sorry.."

It's a whisper, but he hasn't fully pulled away. He's leaving kisses along your neck. You close your eyes, trying your best to gather your thoughts as well as not to break the door handle that you have accidentally grabbed onto. You open your palm and slide it against the flat part of the door, finally opening your eyes. Miguel moves back, just to take in your expression.

"I've missed you, more than I was willing to admit. I admire what you do. More than anything I love that you've decided to do something that obviously terrifies you. You're brave, strong, intelligent, beautiful.."

The last one is a whisper of adoration, and you swallow. You can say without a doubt that you're freaking wet and he hasn't even taken your clothes off yet.

"I don't want to be selfish. Having you to myself is more than enough but I still..want more.."

Miguel's hand moves to the front of your blouse. When he begins undoing the buttons, you bite your lip. You can fully understand his unease. Right now you'd like to fully reassure him. But it's hard when he's literally driving you crazy to the point that you can't fully think.

When the buttons are free, he leaves a kiss right at the center of your chest. His hands cup your mounds as he moves lower. You're not even sure what is keeping you on your feet right now because they don't feel steady.

"More.."

A kiss right at your hip. You let out a little whimper. His fingers slid to the zip of your skirt. One clean move and he's pulling the garment down your legs, caressing your thighs. He leans in, pressing a kiss to your clothed heat and the moan that releases is impossible to hide. Miguel draws back, looking up at you. Your half lidded eyes. Shaky stance. Beautifully taunting lips..

He wants it all.

You're scooped up into his arms.

Nothing is said, he takes off to his room.

~

"M-Miguel!!"

Gripping the pillows, you can't seem to control your moans. You're on your stomach, and Miguel's harsh thrusts from behind are everything that you crave. Something that you've noticed is that his stamina is incredible. You're literally superhuman and you feel as though you won't last. Because you've gone at it three times already. Each time seems more delicious than the last. Maybe it's because you both haven't had a chance to feel each like this for a little over a month.

Cuddles and deep kisses were completely different.

"H-Harder!!"

He grunts, and when you feel his hands on your waist, you know he's about to do just that. He pushes in with new determination. He's going faster and tears prickle at the corner of your eyes at how amazing it feels. How much he seems to know your body. Obviously better than you know yourself. Because you can feel your release. He's gotten you there everytime without fail.

He presses his hand to the mattress, right over your own. When he links your fingers it feels like the final push to get you there. Your release rocks you right through your body, and Miguel is still thrusting, a bit clumsily now.

The bed shifts two..three more times and you finally cave. Your body drops on the bed, completely spent. Miguel slides out of you with a strangled moan and he lays right at your side. Your breathing is terribly unsteady, and Miguel mirrors your state. You can see the slight sheen of sweat on his body, and you turn onto your back, reaching for his hand. You take it, smiling at him bashfully.

His dark eyes meet your beautifully satisfied gaze.

"Cariño."

He draws closer, reaching out his free hand to push back your hair, giving you a loving smile.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

Your eyes water at the confession.

"I-I love you too Miguel...s-so much.."

You can't help but get emotional. He understands because he feels quite the same. He just wants to hold you. Miguel pulls you closer. For a moment you bask in the warmth.

However, when you feel something poking you between the thighs, you look down. Your cheeks heat up at his hardness.

"What the.."

Miguel rubs his neck bashfully.

"I..I've missed you."

Miss is an understatement. You're starting to think that he's the one that was bitten by a radioactive spider.

His refractory period is ridiculous.

"I can take care of it."

He says softly. He has every intention to carefully slip out and deal with the problem so he can run back and hold you. But you grab his arm before he can pull away. He's a bit puzzled, but when you take his hand and guide it down between the sheets, he follows patiently. You press his fingers to your heat and Miguel gulps, eyes meeting your own.

"I guess you're not the only one." You admit.

It's clear that neither of you have any kind of control.