Development

Pon and Sailub already arrived inside pon's house they both went straight to pon's bedroom as soon as pon oppened the door he walked straight to his bed and almost jumped onto it, sailub looked at him in endearment as pon had his eyes closed.
Sailub sat beside him and asked.

"So should we start or?"

"Let's start later i'm still pretty tired and sleepy"

Sailub just smiled and nodded

"Ok then"

"By the way p'sai what about your café?"

"Oh, i let frrn handle it until we comeback"

"Oh ok, i really need to treat that boy out sometimes"

"I'd like a treat out from you" sailub whispered

"Hm?" Pon questioned and looked at Sailub,

"What?" Sailub stated as he saw pon looking at him.

"Nothing"

Silent engulfed the room suddenly a low growl was heard, pon got up embarassed and looked everywhere but Sailub, Sailub let out a low chuckle thrn said.

"Come let's eat breakfast first then we'll pack"

Pon silently followed behind Sailub still not uttering a word, After eating both of them went back to pon's room to start packing, Pon took out a back and went straight to his dresser and took out some clothes and placed them on the bed, Sailub then took those clothes and settled it into pon's prepaired bag neatly.

After packing they left to Sailub's house, It was quite a quiet ride

"Pon"

"Hm?"

"Have you told your brother about your stay?"

"Yeah i called him early this morning, he said it's fine"

"Ok then, it's already lunch how about we take a gine lunch near my house?"

"Take out?"

"Sure if you want"

"Yes please"

"Ok then"

After that the car went silent once again they were atleast 20 to 30 away from the said area, duting the ride pon again drifted to sleep ignoring anything and anyone.

Sailub parked near the diner and was about to call pon only to find him soundlessly sleeping he smiled and just went out on his own to order take outs for him and pon, sailub arrived back to the car and was met by a just woke up pon who looked at him with half closed eyes.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Pon said in a low sleepy tone

"Well i didn't want to bother you plus were almost there"

Sailub then started the car and a few minutes later they arrived to sailub's garage, sailub went out the headed to pon's side opening the car door for him, pon looked at him and smiled