Misunderstanding #2

"..."

The questions were asked but silence was placed all over, it was an open area yet the feeling of the silence was so suffocationg...

"Pon?.."

The lad looked at him straight in his eyes with a serious expression...

Is it a prank? Are those words from him a while a go was not real? Am i too fast? Sailub questioned himself, it made him feel sad, lonely infact..

Suddenly pon's reaction changed, his brows starts to quiver, eyes being filled with tears as he looked at sailub

"I'm not dreaming...Right?" The younger stuttered out as his cheeks were being painted with tears

Sailub breathed out
"No love, this isn't a dream this is real" sailub said as he hugged pon, pon placed his head into sai's neck as he sobbed lowly trying to get a grip pf himself...

Moments later pon pushed out

"Yes, p'sai i'll be your boyfriend" he announced

Sailub looked so happy he smiled and hugged pon again kissing his hair as he stroked his back..

"Im so happy pon thank you, thank you for coming to my life" sailub stated as he looked deep into pon's eyes and leaned in for a kiss...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SWITCHING PERSPECTIVE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cupped his face close feeling his soft milky skin, our lips colided and there i felt the unfamilliar feeling of his soft pink lips meeting mine, i couldn't get enough of it as i kissed him deeper....we both pulled out, out of breath, pon looked at me with those galaxy like eyes it twinkled under the moon he is so pretty....

Pon..you remind me in a lot of things about him
His eyes. His nose. His body. His personality. His hair. His skin that is as smooth as silk. His pink lips. His attitude. His calmness. Everything about him that i loved is on you. His laughs, giggles, Smile. His bunny like features. He might not be my soulmate but i love him now where he can't love me back the same way, Only if i haven't done the things i did would he still be with me? Would he still be....Alive?

You really look a lot like him, thank you for existing and letting me love him like the way i haven't before...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a plot twist👄💨

This short chapter is a small continuation of the last one and also a short sneak peak of how the persepective changes as some of you probably noticed the last 9 chapters are all pon/jeff's perspective now the following chapters will be about sai/alan💗 - chiia

THANK YOU FOR READING‼️🎀🎉