part 2: Welcome to Arcadia

Bular POV:

Bular stared down at the shattered body of Kanjigar. He growled and turned away, punching the wall out of rage, but the sound of moving rocks caught his attention.

He turned to see a skinny human crouched by the body. Something was different though, the human had unnaturally light hair, it looked almost white and they were very skinny, like they hadn't eaten in a long time.

He unknowingly growled but it was enough to make the human turn slightly to look at him.

Bular's eyes widened. The human had red eyes, almost the color of his. He paced, watching them stand and turn towards him fully. He expected her to run, screaming away but they didn't.

Instead the human waved, waved at him and smiled. Bular was so taken aback he barely realized that the wierd little human was gone.

"What a strange fleshbag..."

Bular muttered to himself as he turned to leave, the odd human leaving his mind.

----------------------------

Time Skip. Back to Kai

----------------------------

It had been about two hours since Kai had seen the dark troll. She was now just wandering through the town, it had been centuries since she had been out and the rest of the world had changed so much.

She had ducked into a clothing store and stolen some more clothes for a more inconspicuous look. Red sneakers, black jeans with the same hoodie that she took from the teen and a black choker.

Soon enough, she found a school. Adults walked in and out of the daunting building. One of them, a thin man with slightly graying hair noticed her and walked up to Kai from behind.

He tapped to shoulder and she jumped slightly, turning towards the man. As soon as she turned, the man's eyes widened.

"Sorry to assume, but it looks like you're lost. Do you need help finding your parents?"

Kai smiled at him, shaking her head.

"No thank you. I..." Her eyes wondered looking for an excuse. She saw a poster on the wall of the school with the words 'exchange program' on it.

"I am here for the exchange program! Yeah."

The man looked suspicious and startled but kept his head.

"Oh, in that case, welcome to Arcadia Oaks High school. My name is Mr Strickler and you are...?"

Kai nodded and looked up at the street light she was standing under, it was flickering rapidly.

"Uh...Kai Flickr" Mr Stickler smiled and held out his hand for her to shake and she did.

"It is lovely to meet you miss Flickr, let's go get you set up for school"

-------------------------------------

Time Skip 2

-------------------------------------

Kai sat in Mr Strickler's office, waiting for him to sign her in to the school program. As she waited she wondered how this would work out for her, she looked at least 17 but was centuries older.

Just then, Mr Strickler walked in smiling and holding some papers under his arm.

"Congratulations, miss Flickr, you have been accepted into the exchange program!"

He handed her the papers and she quickly flipped through them. One particularly caught her attention.

"Wait, complimentary apartment?" She looked up at Mr Strickler, confused.

"Ah, yes. Since you are the only one in the program so far and we couldn't find a in Arcadia house you belonged to, the school decided to give this as a little gift."

Kai smiled and nodded checking the address. Mr Strickler glanced at the clock and sighed.

"You should get to your second last period, sorry again for the long wait. Funny enough, your first class seems to be with me."

Kai smiled, standing up from the comfy chair and following him out into the hall. As they walked kids stopped and stared at Kai, mouths open. They have probably never seen a person with albinism before.

She ignored them and followed Mr Strickler into a room with 'History' labeled on the door.

As they stepped in the class was already filled with students, talking to one another. They all turned the heads and collectively gasped as they saw Kai, Mr Strickler stood beside her and addressed the class.

"Class, this our new exchange student, Kai Flickr. Please make her feel at home here in Arcadia."

Kai smiled and looked over the class, seeing mostly wowed faces. She waved. Mr Strickler gestured to an empty seat next to a chubby kid with brown hair, who was one of the ones with pure shock and awe on his face.

"You can sit there, next to Tobias." Kai nodded and took her seat, next to the boy. She glanced to the boy who was still looking at her as Mr Strickler started the class.

"Are those real?" The boy whispered to her, pointing at her face, or more specifically her eyes.

"What, my eyes? Yeah, they're real." She whispered back, the boy smiled and nodded. "Awsome." A skinny boy, sitting next to Tobias, looked over to her.

He looked like he just woken up and when he saw her, his eyes widened.

"Whoah, you look so cool!" He smiled at her and she smiled back and answered with a quick. "Thank you" blushing lightly at the compliment.

Kai turned back to the chalk board but not before she spotted the glowing blue Trollhunter amulet in the skinnier boy's book bag.