Blessing or a Curse?

Three days. Three whole days. That's how long it had been since an unidentified curse had entered the Tokyo Jujutsu High premises and barrier, causing the entire campus to be in panic mode. Gojo, specifically, had been the most frustrated because he couldn't seem to find the curse with his six eyes. However, Yaga, had been just as frustrated as he was concerned for the safety of his students.

"Yaga-Sensei! I'm trying my best, but I just can't seem to find this stupid curse!" Gojo whined as he draped himself across his couch.

Yaga stared at the pathetic grown man he had the "privilege" of once teaching, if you could even call it that. "Well, look harder. This is the only safe space these students have, and I would like to keep it that way."

"They're strong enough to survive. I'm sure this curse has such a weak curse energy output that I can't see it--wait. I can't see." Gojo looked around. Everything looked normal. But not six-eyes normal. Regular eyes normal. He couldn't see through six layers. And worst of all...HE WAS SHORT.

He looked around and noticed a tall figure with familiar white fluffy hair and a blindfold to his right. He stared up in awe.

"Yaga...I think I found the curse." He spoke, his voice deep, and practically ANCIENT from his perspective.

Gojo watched as what was once his own glorious, woman-snatching body pivoted to face him with an impending glare despite his eyes not even being visible.

Yaga and Gojo had switched bodies.

"If I knew how to use your technique, I would beat your butt until you would walk like you just came out of an orgy."

Gojo took this as his queue to leave, and was quick to skedaddle. As he walked, he felt a buzz in what used to be Yaga's phone. He went to look, and noticed a reminder for a meeting at noon with the higher ups. Ohhhh this was gonna be good.