The Higher Ups

"Please, allow Yaga to enter." The higher up's voice was deep and commanding.

Gojo, as Yaga, ran into the room and bowed as he was supposed to.

"So our ongoing topic...Satoru Gojo..."

"What about him?"

"Mr. Yaga, let us finish our sentence first--"

"I dunno about you, but that guy, MMMMMMMM, he's pretty cool." Gojo crossed his arms with a smirk.

"That 'guy' as you referred to him has caused us enough trouble."

"I mean, he can see through all of your clothes. I mean that's a pretty useful skill when your knocked out drunk in a bar and need to decide if you wanna be gay or if you wanna be straight."

"Yaga, we are not discussing your sexual preferences. Let us discuss the topic--"

"I mean, that guy gets bitches. Not that any of you would know how that feels."

"MR. YAGA!" A higher up hit his gavel on his desk to get his attention. "We are here to discuss the issue of your only teacher failing all his students in the academics category. Although they may be excelling at Jujutsu, they are all helplessly stupid, because Mr. Gojo has failed them."

"Who needs brains when you're powerful enough to go steal the brain of the smartest people on earth?"

"We are here to discuss the possibility of getting a new teacher solely for academics." (New series? *hint hint*)

"Waste of money. Gojo is an amazing teacher, and just so smart--"

"Well we can't judge that, because in ever IQ test he takes his answers are so stupid, we can't tell if he's joking or not!" A female official spoke up.

"Pfft...they're not that...stupid..."

She took a deep breath, and sighed, "From the exams his third year of high school: 'Question: What is the treatment of choice for urticaria as a reaction to contrast media?' His answer: he wrote out the lyrics to Lil Mama's Lip Gloss."

"I mean, can you blame him? Good song. It is also impressive that he memorized those lyrics. And plus that was a long time ago--"

She glared. "In 2017, he took a psychology test to test his mental fitness as a teacher. The question was, 'who was responsible for the creation of the first IQ test?' His answer: 'Lex Luther.'"

He burst out laughing. "I-I'm sorry--that's just- that's amazing!"

"MISTER YAGA, We have faced you with the decision. Either you decrease his pay and hire another teacher, or you fire him altogether and go back to teaching them yourself." (New series? *hint hint*)

Gojo made a shocked face, and immediately vanished.

---------------

Author's note: 

Should I make a Janitor.ai profile?