Chapter 2

"Freya." Freya looks at Artemis who entered her private chambers. Freya is a lovely young lady. Her dark chocolate hair was curly and a tailbone length, and her finely arched brows sat above pale, translucent eyelids, emphasizing her bright ocean blue eyes. Long black lashes framed the high, flushed cheekbones. Her deep rose lips contrasted sharply with her fair skin and hair, and her tiny nose trailed to her lush Cupid's bow mouth. She's dressed in a lovely white dress, with gold earrings in her ears, and a gold necklace draped at the base of her throat.

'That's why Hera and Demeter made the gods swear to the River of Styx. To prevent them from getting her.'

"Let's go." Artemis started pushing Freya towards the throne room.

"Artemis, do you know the reason why I'm being called?" Freya asks her since she didn't have any idea on why the Olympians are calling her attention.

"I do but what's the essence of surprise when you already know it?"

The two arrived and Artemis went to her seat and Freya just stood in the middle, surrounded by the gigantic Olympian deities.

"Let's start voting for Freya's enrollment in the Academy," Freya raised her brow when she heard that. She could see her mother rolling her eyes.

"Raise your hand if you're in favor of her studying in the Academy." Zeus ordered and Freya looked at the Olympians who raised their hands.

"All of you must be mad at me," Freya commented when she saw all of them raise their hands except Demeter and her mother Hera.

"We're not. We just want you to learn a life without those luxuries that you got growing in the Mount Olympus," Artemis said and Freya laughed.

"Living here is already hard enough. Fine, throw me all you want." Freya just accepted her fate but looks like Hera is not satisfied with it.

"And where do you think she will be staying? I don't have any houses or cabins inside that Academy. Don't tell me, you will be letting her sleep outside? Even a mosquito is not allowed to touch her skin and now you will let her skin touch those insects." Hera grumbled and Freya agreed.

"Yeah. As I learned, the Academy has houses specific for their Deities. And knowing mother, they don't have any house for her."

"And what about me?" Hera raised her brows at her daughter who just shook her head and smiled.

Zeus tapped his finger in his throne thinking. "You two are really a mother and daughter. Both of you are too picky. Anyone have suggestions?"

Both Hera and Freya rolled their eyes with that comment. Demeter suddenly has an idea and she is sure that with this, she will be able to monitor and let Freya live her life.

"Then let Freya stay in my cabin. I blessed her with some abilities of a daughter of Demeter. It's not strong but it will not raise suspicion. Just let her hide her identity and act like my daughter." Demeter suggested and Freya gave her a thumbs up.

"And when did this happen? No one told me about the blessing." Zeus asked and Demeter didn't answer and just smiled, making Zeus nod.

"Freya, what can you do to slightly prove that you're a demigod of Demeter?" Zeus asks and Freya thinks before a rose vines appear on her feet and form into a whip.

"I gave her the ability to manifest plants and create plant-based weapons. It's a good ability to use for her to survive." Demeter said and went in front of Freya in her normal form.

"I'll be watching you," Demeter whispered before placing a flower crown in her head.

"You should surrender your accessories. No one will believe that you're homeless when you have those things in you." Aphrodite commented and Freya removed her gold earrings and her necklace.

"Freya," Freya looked at Zeus who was looking at her with seriousness. She didn't know why but that look made her mad for some reason.

"Being in the mortal world means that you will throw all of your luxuries and live your life as Demigod, that means you won't have any nymphs to serve you, and no one will criticize you with your behavior that you won't show in front of us but we knew your fierce and infamous temper. If you keep doing it in the mortal world, you will surely get into some troubles."

'I'm being scolded.'

"Sometimes, violence is the answer, that's some lesson that they taught me." Freya said and pointed at Ares, Athena, Apollo, and Artemis.

"We didn't." the four said at the same time and Freya didn't weave. If she gets scolded then she will bring the four down.

"Yes, you did. It's stuck in my head as you torture and force me to train."

"It's not torture. It's training. Those words are two different words." Athena replied and Freyea was about to answer when they heard thunder.

"Are you done? Tsk, just throw her away now." Zeus said boredly and Hera stood up from her throne.

Hera held Freya's shoulder and dug her fingers on it. "Don't fall in love with a mortal or a demigod, especially the son of Zeus." Hera ordered and Freay nodded.

"Mother, no demigods are worth it to have me. Even gods. I'm not that low to love them." Freya said that earns a chuckle from Aphrodite.

"No my dear. You will surely experience love." Aphrodite chuckled and Hera shot her a glare before looking at Freya.

"Good, keep doing that because the moment you die in the mortal world, me and Demeter will make you a Goddess, so just die already."

'No. This is something that you can't force me to do.' Freya just nodded and smiled.

"Demeter. Send her already." Hera ordered and put something on Freya's hand, it's a small bag and Hera went to hug her before whispering. "Bring this with you."

Freya is covered with green lights and she closed her eyes but immediately groaned when her butt landed in the ground. She looked around and found herself in the middle of the forest.

"Oh my, mother!!" Freya shouted and immediately duck on the ground when something almost hit her. She uses the ground to manifest a vine and makes it into her whip before standing and whipping the metal feathers coming into her way.

She immediately took shelter behind a tree and climbed on one of its branches before looking at her enemy.

'What a great way to enter the mortal world. A flock of Stymphalian birds.'

Stymphalian birds are man-eating birds with bronze beaks, sharp metallic feathers that they can launch at their prey, and poisonous dung and Freya is dealing with them at the moment. Freya hid herself using the leaves and started thinking on how to kill them when she heard some footsteps from afar. She stayed quiet until she could hear some explosion. She put her hand on her ears as the Stymphalian birds shriek so loudly as they fly but arrows started hitting them. Freya narrowed her eyes towards the fifteen individuals who just arrived with their bow and arrows and started shooting the Stymphalian birds.

'Must be the demigods of Apollo.'

Freya just watched as they killed the Stymphalian birds and how they looked so happy getting the body of the birds. Why would they be happy?

"Are you going to the Academy?"